???- chapter 10

K.. so I was listing to this song and it inspired me to write this chapter. Yes, this song is by Lil Darkie and I hope that you don't care about that and if you do then don't listen to this song. Also sorry for those of you who were hoping for something happy. Side note but I love that animation. But anyway love you guys have a great day happy pride month. Also, thank y'all all for 100 votes and 2.2 k reads I am very thank full for that.

Q = quality
A = skeppys
B = bad/bbh/badboyhalo
If you see just random letters that's what they mean and just so you know their, there on purpose they will be in bold. Sorry for the change in writing. Yet again this will be a very rare occurrence.

After bad was out of the hospital.

Bad walked out of the hospital with skeppys and quality dragging behind. Bad could sense the tension between the two and didn't want to interfere. He was walking towards the sidewalk planning on to just walking home. Skeppy and quackity started to argue about something bad could not make it out from how far away he was from those two once they realized how far away they stopped arguing and ran towards him. quackity grabbed a hold of his arm.

" hey bad you weren't just going to walk home that's like a six-mile walk just drive with me my car is across the street I could walk there." Quantity said. Skeppy looked pissed and started to walk towards them he then tapped bad on the shoulder.

" hey, you don't mind if I go with you guys," Skeppys said remembering that he took a bus here. Also Knowing what would happen if he left them alone. Quackity grounded in frustration. Bad looked over to quackity. Quackity nodded not caring at that point. Bad beamed with happiness. Skeppys flashed a sly smile.

Quackity sighed. He grabbed the keys from his pocket and approached a black car that was parked by a blue and red car. Skeppys and bad followed behind him. Quackity unlocked his car. A beeping sound started to fill the silent parking lot. Quackity quickly pressed a button on his keys. The noise stopped leaving the back to the silence that had suddenly been taken over with awkwardness. Bad opened the passenger side door and hopped in waiting for the other boys.

Quackity opened the driver's door and sat down. Skeppys quickly did the same but he sat in the back seat in the middle. Quackity stuck the key in the ignition starting the car and moving the gear shift into reverse. He drove down the street towards his house. He was not planning dropping either of them of that would take to long.

Once that arrived at quackitys house. he grabbed his keys out of his pocket. he fidgeted around with them for a few seconds till he found the right key. he unlocked his front door, once the door opened skeppy and bad had a clear view of quackitys house... well it was a house but just not a home. once quackity entered he reached his hand out and switched the light on revealing the clean neatly organized living room. bad looked at quackitys tv. there was dust on the tv... unlike the last time he was here.

- bad stood there in front of a house that was unfamiliar to him. his hands were shacking he could feel the sweat trickle down his forehead. bad looked up at the dark night sky, the stars gleamed. the bright sight of the stars complementing the dark sky. he turned his head to the side. his eyes were met with pink clouds the shadows of the clouds were a dark red. the moon stood out in the sky. the bright moons lower half was covered with the clouds that had seemingly made there way to the other side of his face. he turned his head back to the door catching the sight of the pink clouds. bad knocked on the door nervously.