Two Sentence Horror Stories (Fear #3)

A lot of people are in a bad mood today.

----------

Ethan

The water level clearly visible through the window told me it's only a matter of time before the vehicle sinks into the depths of the sea.

As I closed my eyes to accept my fate, the captain yelling at me to return to my post reminded of the fact that I was in a submarine.

Eugene

When you needed an organ transplant as badly as I did, you wouldn't question where the organ came from.

But after the cravings started, I began to have questions.

Hailey

Ever since I was young, I would hug my doll for comfort whenever I get scared.

That all stopped when the last doll I had squeezed me right back.

Harry

The distorted grinning face stared at me with its large, glossy eyes from the opposite side of the darkened window.

I live at the tenth floor.

Jay

As I felt the first pile of dirt on my chest, I whispered through my dried and painful throat, "Please... I'm not dead."

I thought he didn't hear me, but then he smiled and said, "I know."

Judy

"Be careful when you pray, sweetie," grandma always said.

"God isn't the only one who can hear you."

Lawrence

In order to relax myself after a long day of work at the office, I take a nice, warm bath with my beautiful (Y/N).

I always adored doing this with her because the heat of the water on her skin makes me feel as though she was still alive.

MC (Y/N)

Lawrence is such a liar.

He promised, "till death do us part," but even after his death a year ago, he still wouldn't let me go.

Scarlett

As it turned out, I don't have social anxiety.

Everyone I know really does hate me.

Sue

I finished my final pirouette to thunderous applause.

If only I could speak and tell the little girl who owned my music box the living hell I was trapped in.

Zion

"Time of birth: 10:25am," the doctor said, as I cradled our baby in my arm.

"Time of death: 10:26am," he continued as he proceeded to close (Y/N)'s eyes.