Talking dirty (I think)

Ethan

Your boyfriend has been stressed for quite a while now. Perhaps, because because of the series of games that he had to participate in. But you also felt it was something else.

He never spoke about it though, since he was never really good with words. He might be afraid that, instead of making you happy or turning you on, he'd end up frustrating you.

He is such a sweetheart despite his tough exterior, so he wouldn't do anything, or say anything for that matter, if it poses the smallest chance of making you angry.

But you got the hint.

You felt it when his big, warm hands slipped upwards your skirt and squeezed you high up in your thighs one night while you were engaged in a, supposedly innocent, cuddle session.

You knew he wanted you. All of you. And you wanted him too. So what did you do?

You waited for a day when you were together and finished an activity you both loved. When he was finally resting on the bed, reading a book that you gifted him, you crawled up on his lap and surprised him.

With a sexiest smile you could pull off, and biting your finger not-so-innocently, you spoke softly.

"Daddy Ethan, I want you to rip my clothes off like a dog with a chew toy."

Eugene

He's younger than you so you treated him with great care and caution. You always treated him like he was a precious baby that needs to be protected and would always cover his eyes or ears when the movie you were watching has a kissing or love scene.

You didn't know it was annoying.

You didn't realise that he hated what you were doing.

But Eugene loved you and he knew you meant well. It was just so gut-wretchingly appalling to think that his very own girlfriend, the one he even envisions marrying, was treating him like a freaking toddler.

He wanted you to understand that he's a man. Your man. And as such he plotted an act that totally shocked you.

He pulled you to an empty hallway one afternoon after he heard you defending his innocence from your friends. He pushed a finger underneath your chin and tilted your face upwards to look at him. He leaned in so close your lips were almost touching and whispered.

"You've been a very naughty girl. Tonight I'm gonna punish you the way bad girls should be punished."

Harry

You were the luckiest girl in the world when you snagged this sweet boy's heart.

He was so caring, so accommodating, so understanding, so loving, so thoughtful... Actually, every single positive word associated to love and romance will probably fit him one way or another.

This boy respects you so much, but every once in a while, you see a glint of naughtiness behind his calm smile. He would sometimes accidentally brush his fingers against your chest, or bump into you when you were busy doing shopping.

He would brush it off with an awkward apology and a boyish laugh, that you have to admit, makes your heart bounce. But you knew there was something else inside him that he was trying not to let come out.

Why though? What's he worried about?

You've had enough of this goose chase and you wanted to let him know you're ready for him. So one day, while you were playing video games inside your bedroom, you had a brilliant idea.

You gently ran your hands over his lap and up his stomach, feeling the lines of his tight muscles underneath. When he gasped at your actions, you pulled at the hem of his shirt and said.

"Your clothes look good, baby... But they would look better on my bedroom floor."

Lawrence

Lawrence, although sweet, was a serious and no-nonsense kind of boyfriend. He was straightforward with what he wants and expects you to be the same way.

He made sure that you knew when he was bothered, jealous, angry, or upset. He never hides anything from you because he believed communication between lovers was very important.

So when it came to making love you expected him to be the same way. Although it was boring, you have to admit, you mentally prepared yourself for him to ask you one day to let him do you without much emotions behind it.

You were utterly and pleasantly surprised to find out that in the heat of the moment, when he wants you, he could be totally different from his normal self.

You were finishing putting your clothes on when he barged inside your bedroom to ask for the pen that he leant you the other day. When he saw you shirtless, all traces of his decency flew out the window.

Lawrence walked up to you, taking his own shirt off, and pushed you down the bed with sexy smirk that you never see normally on his face.

He took his glasses off and leaned forward to devour you, but before he did he spoke.

"I swear to you right now. I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my full name."

Zion

He's strong, he's protective, he's possessive and obsessive. But those are among the things that you loved about him.

He was also open minded and very naughty, touching you in places that were supposed to be forbidden and kissing you in locations that were supposed to be public.

You were even reprimanded by your professor at one point because the man caught your boyfriend being a little bit too affectionate while in class.

But even through this you could never hate Zion.

Although he's like a toddler in the body of an adult, and although he's mischievous and very touchy, he respected your words when you said you weren't in the relationship for sex. And made sure there was a limit to the number of times he would touch you.

His self-restraint was godlike and commendable that you knew you could strip in front of him and he won't dare lay a finger on you.

But how long will he last?

You tested him once by sitting on top of him and pressing against him as hard as you could. You knew you turned him on - you were sure because you're on his lap. But he didn't bother moving, nor did he look.

You asked what was wrong and kissed his neck, leaving a single love mark on his skin. But your boyfriend shook his head and frowned away the frustration. He expected you to stop soon, but then you just continued.

When he's finally had enough and felt his chivalry crumble, he grabbed you by the arms and spoke loudly with a growl, "If you kiss my neck one more time. I promise to rip your fucking clothes off."

---------

Don't know nothing 'bout talking dirty really.

My boyfriend Tatsuki never tried.

He knew I'd kick him so hard he'll fly to Germany if he did.