osamu miya | little does she know

Warning: Mature Content

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

You cuddle your head further into Osamu's chest while he adjusts the sheets over your naked bodies. "What time is it?" You mumble.

Osamu lets out a small groan while opening his eyes and reaching over to grab his phone. "18:30, I have to leave in ten minutes," He turns so he is facing you and fully envelops you in his arms. You giggle as he tucks you underneath his chin. "I don't wanna go {Y/N}."

"I know, but you told Atsumu that you were just walking me home because we had to study," You say. That was a classic excuse that Osamu and you used to hang out, as you were in the same class and had some of the hardest teachers in the school.

Osamu takes your chin in his hand and tilts it upwards until you're looking into his eyes. "I don't wanna act like we're not dating anymore. After what Hitoshi and 'Tsumu said today, I just can't keep pretending like you aren't mine."

You pursed your lips. Of course, after what happened earlier that day you had expected him to say something like this. During practice, he had been stiff, especially with his twin brother, but you thought some well-deserved sex and attention would fix this. Obviously, you're thinking had been flawed. "Osamu," You begin and bring one of your arms around his waist, "If we tell everyone that we're together, what'll happen with the team? The spring nationals are just around the corner and-"

He cuts you off with a light kiss to your lips, "You think too much," He chuckles and you feel his hot breath against your face, "I don't care about what the team will think or what Atsumu will do. You mean more to me than volleyball or anyone's opinion."

Your eyes widen slightly at his words. "Ok," You say in barely a whisper, "Let's tell them."

He gives you a soft smile and once again presses his lips to yours. "Let's tell 'Tsumu first."

"Why?"

He releases your chin from his grip and moves it to run through your hair. "We'll use him as a test run, then tell the rest of the team."

You nod your head, doubting his judgment slightly but at the same time trusting that he knew what his brother's reaction would be better than you. "When?"

He purses his lips, "I'll have you walk home with me, and we'll tell him then."

"Ok," You murmur and once again lay your head against his chest. Despite his calm tone, you feel his heart racing underneath you. You place your hand on his bare chest and begin to tentatively draw circles. "It'll be ok Osamu."

He nods his head and shuts his eyes while his breathing begins to slow. After being close to Osamu for nearly four months, you knew that, despite the constant teasing and snide remarks the twins would make towards each other, the love and bond that they held was something you knew he could never recreate with anyone. With that, if Atsumu didn't want you and Osamu to be together, the effect that it could have on your relationship would be catastrophic.