Chapter 7 Pt.1

The Reckoning Pt. 1
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

As Ven stood at the window of the princesses room, he watched as she took off in the ship he had brought for her.

Even though he had told the princess that he'd be right behind her, he lied. The doors to the princesses chambers, revealing two Nuethian guards and two storm troopers.

They walked towards Ven, putting him in cuffs and pulling him to the see the king.

"Only an idiot would help the princess in plain sight." One of the storm troopers said, laughing with the other.

As they pushed me into the throne room, there the king sat with his daughter Leanne, sitting on Nue's throne.

"How dare you sit where she sat-" he was wacked across the face and pushed to the ground to kneel as one of the Nuethian guards pushed his head to the ground with their foot.

"You dare speak to the royal family that way? You're a brave one aren't you? I've heard you helped Nue escaped! I'd have you beheaded but no, I've got plans for you, my friend." The king said.

"Father, this is all so ridiculous. Now that Nue's gone,I should be Queen shouldn't I? I'm also a princess did you forget?" Leanne said.

Moff Gideon stared at the king, waiting to hear his response, his son also interested in what he has to say.

"Hm.. I suppose, but our army us at your sisters command." The king responded.

"I was there that day when mother gave her orders. She didn't specify which princess she was talking about. She said the next Queen." Leanne said, turning her attention to look at Moff Gideon and his son.

"I'll marry your son and my soldiers will be yours." She smiled deviously.

"No." The king said, standing up. Everyone turned their attention to him. "But father-"

"Not as of now that is. If she doesn't return within two years, we'll move forward with our plans. The Nuethian soldiers will be his."

Leanne smiled, relaxing back into the throne she sat upon.

"As for you. You are to accompany Moff Gideon with his plans under his commands and orders. If you refuse, just know your family is on the blade. I won't hesitate to kill if I've heard you disobeyed." The king said to Ven as he was being pulled off of the ground my the storm troopers.

"I am only loyal to the princess. Princess Nue." He responded. "Silence!" The king shouted.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I was keeping an eye on the sleeping child as Mando was using the bathroom, taking a shower. I couldn't seem to get him off of my mind lately and he was all I could think about.

Curiosity killed me more and more each day I spent with him. Not seeing his face started to get to me.

I stood up, making sure the ship was still on auto pilot before heading to the back where Mando was. His armor was left next to the bathroom door but no sign of his helmet.

He showers with it on?

"Mand-"

The bathroom door slide opened and I froze in my spot and so did he. He was already wearing his helmet and his clothes he wore under his armor. "What are you doing?" He asked.