Ch 6: Late

Heya my lovelies, I hope you are having an amazing day/ night 😁 Also please correct any errors if you spot them. Enjoy the chapter 😌💅✨

'h' = demon inside of Izu's head
'h' = writing/ reading

~~~~~~~~~~recap~~~~~~~~~~

But just as I was about to leave he did something unexpected....

He hugged me!

If it were anyone else, I would have burned them to ashes but for some reason I hugged back and we bid our farewells.

As I walked down the sidewalk, the lamppost flickered, "He could be useful...."

Izuku POV

I watched as he descended down the steps and disappeared into the darkness of the night. The rain had calmed down quite a bit, so I didn't need to worry about him catching a cold and the moon had become bolder and more noticeable in the starry sky. The breeze, however, was still chilly and unwelcoming and for that reason, I closed the door ( careful not to make any sound ).

I was still wondering why he cared about me. No one had ever asked me why I was crying or if I was being bullied, but he did. I felt an easy aura around him, but I felt as if I needed to fear him.
"Must be because we still don't know each other." I thought, as I headed to my room. Gently pushing the door open, I stepped inside and turned the lights on.

I saw my bed in the corner of the room, near the window, and it had a dark green comforter with drawers at the bottom. ( You know those beds that have like these draws at the bottom for you to put your clothes in? That's what Izuku has). I had black, wooden shelves on the wall, they either held my hero analysis books or some hero dolls. I usually kept the figurines of the top five heroes: All Might; Hawks; Best Jeanist; and Edgeshot. My mom told me not to keep trash in my room, so I threw away my Endeavour figurine.

I headed towards my desk and sat down on my chair. Grabbing a pencil from on top of my hero analysis #13 book, I thought to myself.
"His quirk really does seem familiar and so does the description and it's capabilities." I started darting my eyes around the room until it landed on my hero analysis # 4 book. I quickly skipped some pages and found myself in the profile of Enji Todoroki, Hell Flame.

'The user is able to generate large fire blasts to incinerate his opponents, as well as cover his body in flames.'
I looked further into it and found that, if he could withstand an even greater amount of heat, he too would be able to generate blue flames.
"Maybe their quirks are alike," I thought, but quickly changed my mind when I found out about Touya.

Touya Todoroki had ran away from his home and has been missing for several years, while most say he had died - including his family - I believe he is Dabi.
"This can't be a coincidence, their both called Touya and probably both have a quirk similar to that of Enji's." To further prove my theory, I studied the burns on Dabi's face. "That was obviously from his quirk. He either attempted suicide or lost controls of his power, or maybe even both." I whispered to myself as I processed the new information. I had a headache from all the thinking and looking back to the clock, I realised how late it was, 12:56.

I suffered from Insomnia, so it wasn't anything new. My room had it's very own bathroom, something I am thankful for because of how many times I need to clean my bloody clothes and scars, so I headed inside to take a quick shower. I slid my jeans and hoodie off my body. Then I entered the shower to take off my shirt, boxers and bandages.

During my shower, I tried my hardest not to look at the scars, but my mind always lingered back to them and how lovely the smell of copper was. I stepped out with a towel around my waist, then I got a clean razor and stared at it.
'Come on, you know you want to. Hehehe' I heard it say. I put the razor down, "Shut up, you can't make me!" I said confidently
'Oh but I can~.'