Ch 10: Revenge 𝑖𝑠 sweet

~~~~~~~recap~~~~~~~~

"So the nerd's got friends, eh?" I whispered to myself. After about ten minutes of spying on them, I saw the older man look down - he seemed upset. Was it, the nerd? He looked like he was about to cry, but of course the nerd hugged him and he felt better.

I followed them all the way to deku's house and saw Auntie Inko. When was the last time I saw her? Two years ago?
No three. Ugh whatever, it doesn't matter anyways. What does matter is that the stupid Deku got himself a friend, but I bet he's just using him. Pah, who wouldn't? The only person dumb enough to care for the nerd is his mum, but I bet even she will leave Deku once she finds out how useless he is!

Touya POV

I sat there, bleeding, weeping, shivering, in the iciness of my vacant room. The shadows on the walls began to dance about my miserable state, as they closed in on my emaciated figure. My tattered shirt refused to give any warmth, so I gradually leaned into the bitter embrace that was provided by the darkness.

Cold wooden boards pressed hard against my swollen wounds, numbing them ever so slightly, however they summoned hundreds, if not thousands, of goosebumps across my skeletal body. I let my open cuts spit out streams of trickling wine-coloured liquid, and as they travelled down my elbows and wrists, they left long trails of red.

The air was damp and crisp, and even then, somehow a callous breeze crept its way into my pit of misery.
Through gritted teeth I yelled, "Why father! Why do you still see me as weak, am I not good enough!"
I clenched my hand into a tight fist and punched the floor with all my might, trying my hardest not to let loose the roaring flames of anguish deep within, that grew greater with every 'training' session I had to endure.

Suddenly, an idea made its way into my mind, but it was quickly interrupted by a loud bellow. I am way too weak for it anyways, and so I brushed away a plan that could fulfill my most profound desires.
"Touya, you done being a sissy!" The voice shook the ground and made it seem as if there were an earthquake, as stomping feet neared the room, the door became ajar. I feared the worst, but a voice burried in the deep abyss of thoughts I carried, equipped me with the bravery I very much lacked.

~~🌼💛le times skip💛🌼~~

A massive fireball was directed straight at me, but fortunately I managed to dodge it. Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to miss the second one, and got thrown against the brick wall of the 'training' room my father tortured me in daily. I felt streams of warm liquid seep out of my scalp, but I dared not shed a tear, for it was not worth crying for.

I looked down, but got the courage to lift my head and make direct eye contact with him.
"I am not weak father. You are the only one who can be described in such a way!" And how I regret saying that deeply, for I received a hard punch to the gut. And well, the rest of the night was a blur, all I remember is pain.

However, what happened later I will never forget, for it is a life-time scar attached to my cruel memories.

I remember vividly how I was curled up into a bundle of tears in the corner of the room, recalling everything that had happened that day. And as I recollected all the words that came flying out of the hot-head's mouth, something inside me... snapped?

It was like all of the rage I had bottled up came pouring out as an enormous tsunami, and I came back to the very thought I discarded. A smile eteched its way on to my face, there was only one thought, and that thought is what brought me to where I am today.

The tips of my fingers glowed a radiant blue and soon the sapphire glow covered my hands, arms, and feet. It felt overwhelming, but familiar in an awful way.
"Oh no, I lost control!" I panicked.

My whole body was in an array of luminous flames, that danced oh so magnetically, and they radiated a fierce glare. As they dominated the room with its brilliance, it slowly started burning my flesh, but that was of least importance. Everything I touched soon, showed off the same flare of light and crumpled into ashes. My anger was as free as the birds in the sky and it took advantage of that freedom by causing as much chaos as possible.

Luckily, Shoto and the others managed to escape the burning hell with only a few minor scratches. Unluckily though, the one person I intended to kill was out safely, watching his house go ablaze as if it were a normal sight.
"Of course he doesn't care, he has so much money he can buy ten houses and still have enough wealth to last years!" I howled.

But as soon as I realised I had not achieved the success I was searching for, my bubbling flesh became noticed and pangs of excruciation flowed through my twelve-year-old body. My eyes watered at the sudden wave of pain, and I begged for it to stop.

I rolled about on the cool grass, in hope that it would distinguish the treacherous flames, but they caught aflame in mere seconds and left me to suffer. As expanded masses of thick, grey smoke filled the air, I ran to a nearby stream. I cheered at the sight of fresh, shimmering liquid and wasted no time to jump into the refreshing depths of the sparkling body of water.

"I'll defeat him next time, oh yes I will," I vowed, whilst staring at the starry sky that displayed great beauty just above my heated head. Oh how allurring the stellar night was, but how grisly it was too. The disappointment was also visible to me in the sky itself. What a frightful moment it was when the house I had lived in for so long, erupted into mountains of bellowing flames. But it truly is, and was, something I'd never let slip from memory.

1071 words

Eat OvO

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜