O5O

jisoo sighed for the third time around when taehyung towered over her and gave her a peck on her forehead. he stayed still for a moment, his both hands locking jisoo who's currently sitting and eating the dish he prepared.

yet taehyung remained standing from her back while keeping her in between his arms, while his lips were pressed against jisoo's soft hair.

"can you let me eat first?" naguguluhang tanong ni jisoo sakanya kaya natawa ng bahagya si taehyung.

"you eat so slow," he notices, hinting a little demand to finish her food quick so he could finally cuddle her. 

"i am enjoying the food," jisoo defended herself causing taehyung to once again laugh out loud. hindi na lamang ito muling pinansin ng dalaga at nagpatuloy sa pagkain upang matapos na.

taehyung really didn't left jisoo the whole time she was eating. he continued towering above her, like a daddy watching her baby and at the same time snuggling to her.

nang matapos si jisoo ay si taehyung na mismo ang kumuha ng kanyang plato at dumiretso sa kusina.

the older tried telling him that she would clean the plate but the lad refused. wala ng nagawa si jisoo at pinanuod na lamang siyang hinuhugasan ang plato, kubyertso at basong kanyang nakagamit.

taehyung shortly glanced at her and smirked. "am i a perfect husband material? you can be my wife if you want to."

"asa ka," jisoo rolled her eyes and grabbed her toothbrush from her bag.

hindi alam ni jisoo ang gagawin matapos marealize kung anong laman ng kanyang dinalang bag. her pajamas, even a towel, toothbrush, other hygiene kit and another set of clothes for tomorrow.

she really treated this as a sleepover. sleepover saan? sa condo ng kafling mo?

she doesn't want to admit it, but yes, that's probably how you call their relationship right now. hell, she didn't even know how she got herself into this situation!

"chichi, you're gonna brush your teeth?" napalingon si jisoo sa binata matapos marinig ang pangalang itinawag sakanya.

chichi?

"what did you just called me?"

"chichi," taehyung repeated and sheepishly smiled.

"para naman akong aso," she tried to brush off the sudden felt of butterflies in her stomach as she walked past him and went straight to the bathroom.

"hey, it's not a puppy name! chichi sounds cute!" pagmamaktol ni taehyung at sumunod sakanya.

jisoo couldn't state her point since she was now busy brushing her teeth, so taehyung crossed his arms and lovingly stared at her.

"why do you still look so beautiful despite just doing a normal thing?"

halos mabilaukan si jisoo sa sinabi ng lalaki. she glared at him through the mirror before cleaning her mouth, earning a loud chuckle from taehyung.

"wholesome ko ba bumanat?"

"malandi ka lang talaga," jisoo points out before walking away again after she was done. muling sumunod si taehyung at nagawa pang patayin ang ibang mga ilaw habang inililipat sa dim ang natitira.

"i am not up for a damn steamy-"

"i know," tumawa si taehyung at hinapit ang kanyang bewang. "i promise, only cuddles tonight."

their bodies were too close too each other that they could hear someone's loud heartbeat.

either from her or him, it doesn't matter anymore. taehyung gave her a quick kiss on the lips before dragging her towards his bedroom.

his tv was on and was already playing some netflix original series. sabay silang humiga at tahimik na sinabayang panuodin ang kanina pang tumutugtog na pelikula.

they were both quiet for almost half an hour. no words were needed to be heard when their bodies already speaks for them.

snuggling close to each other, his hands continued playing with jisoo's fingers. tahimik lamang ang dalaga habang nagfofocus sa panuod at natigil lamang ng nagsalita si taehyung.

"baby.."

no, trust her. she really did try not to response. but despite pursing her lips, a hum escaped from her mouth after a few seconds. "hmm?"

"do you want to hear some tea?"

"chismoso," gulat ngunit natatawang sambit ni jisoo at bahagyang lumingon sakanya. he was even proudly smirking as if sharing some chismis to her were necessary.

"but go ahead, spill," she says.

"did you know jimin and your friend jennie are now dating?"

with that, jisoo almost jumped herself out of the bed just to glance at him with her widened eyes.

not believing what he was saying, he unconciously mumbles, "what about yoongi?"

"huh?" this time, it was taehyung who's now confused. "you know yoongi? our team captain? what about him?"