O99

kim taehyung tried breathing out his anxiety and heavy emotions he was feeling the moment she saw jisoo coming out from jennie's house.

not wasting any seconds, he went out of his car and sprinted towards her. mabilis pa sa alas kwatro ang paghawak nito sa kanyang kamay upang madala sa loob ng kotse.

"taehyung!" she tried protesting and taking her arm back but under no circumstances he would let go of her.

"taehyung, ano ba!" before he could force her to enter his car, nahatak na ni jisoo ang kanyang kamay palayo sakanya bago ito nagsalita.

"sinabing ayaw ko na, diba?! can't you just respect my decision? kahit ngayon lang!"

"i just.. want us to talk. please, jisoo," he tried reaching her again but she refused. taking a step back, her eyes speaking a lot of anger with a mixture of loneliness, and taehyung knew it was all caused by him.

"you're always so dominant and controlling! just because i allowed you back then to be like that doesn't mean i'll let you continue doing it! i've learned my lesson!"

verbal bullets pierced through his heart. he deserves that, he thought to himself.

taehyung owned jisoo as if she was a possession he needs to hide to everyone. he was too busy owning her that he forgot to think of her as a human who have her own feelings too.

now, he finally admits it.

he failed being the deserving man for kim jisoo.

"i'm sorry.." he bought so much ego when he was on his way towards her, but all he could mumble was his sorry.

"let's.. let's stop this. please, taehyung. ayoko na," kim jisoo announced without even having any second thoughts.

"can't you see? masyado tayong nagmadali."

"we'll take it slow-"

"no," jisoo refused so fast, as if hearing kim taehyung would make her think twice of her choices and she might end up forgiving him again, no, not this time. not yet.

"we need to stop this. hindi mo ba nakikita? nasasaktan na agad natin yung isa't isa. how would we make this work if things like this already happened bago pa man tayo magumpisa?"

he lost all of his words. all the things he wanted to say to get her back, slowly disappeared like a sunset.

"starting today, let's not see each other again. don't worry, we won't be in neon nights anymore because we signed up as a performer in vorfreude.."

"and about namjoon, we declined his offer as our new manager. i don't know what's his motive o kung ano man ang plinano nila ni joy but i already told him to keep his distance. i hope you both could talk it out and be casual again since i'm now out of the picture."

he wanted so bad to stop her from talking. pull her close for an embrace and ask her to comeback but how could he do all of it if right at that moment, he realized how much pain he had caused her?

"i'm taking this talk as a closure. i'll see you when i see you, taehyung," those were her last words before she mumbled her final, "goodbye."

then she walked away from him, slowly disappearing from his eyes.

he stood there, all numb and frozen, sighing so deep in hopes that the pain could lessen by exhaling it.

"we haven't even started yet.."

bYEEEE SHUTA USTO KO
UMIYAK ANG SAQUETTE
NG IF YOU TALAGA 😀💔