12O

"jungkook told me di daw sumasama si taehyung sakanila sa neon nights," chaeyoung glanced at jisoo.

"kailan pa daw?" lisa asked before drinking her shot. ngumiwi si seulgi matapos makitang naubos niya ang buong baso at umiling.

"since his birthday."

"weh?! kaya niya yon?" irene chuckled in amusement. she looked at jisoo, saying, "iba talaga pag inlove."

"i feel guilty," their teasings stopped when jisoo suddenly sighed. napalingon si wendy at nagtatakang tinanong siya kung bakit.

"suddenly? why?"

"yung sinabi ko nga kanina. parang.. he's doing something na hindi niya naman ginagawa noon para lang sa akin-"

"it's because he's trying to be better. ji naman, just because he's changing, that doesn't mean winawala niya na sarili niya. he's doing it for you," seulgi says.

"for me.." she repeated, but the guilt inside her heart was still growing bigger and bigger everytime she thinks she's locking taehyung on her own.

"do we even deserve this second chance?" she didn't mean to say it out loud, but questions just filled her mind she doesn't know what to do anymore.

"ikaw, nasayo. do you think giving taehyung a chance would be worth it?" chaeyoung asked her.

jisoo bitterly smiled. "hindi lang naman sya yung may kasalanan eh. ako din," she mumbled like she was disappointed on herself a lot. "i didn't explain what's going on between me and namjoon and i ignored the insecurities he's starting to feel with his teammate.."

jennie shook her head at her. "eh wala naman kayong ginagawang mali eh. and about taehyung's side, it's clearly joy's fault."

"ji, if you're still questioning this chance, then gaga ka. it's clearly obvious you love each other," lisa threw some chips towards her direction after rolling her eyes.

"you know, healing doesn't mean you have to do it alone. sometime you can do it together, malay mo, mas madali," wendy gripped her hand tight and smiled at her.

jisoo went quiet for a few seconds, heaving out a deep sigh before finally speaking, "irene, kailan finals ng football match?"

"ha? bakit?"