O85

kim jisoo held her face as she once again felt the stinging pain. ang hapdi mula sa kamay ng kanilang manager ay nanatili sa kanyang pisngi dahil sa lakas ng pagkakasampal sakanya.

someone tried treating it but she just really wanted to get out of the bistro. it was too suffocating— with people having high expectations and your manager pressuring you to do well despite not in the perfect mental state to.

but jisoo knew there was only one person who could lift her mood tonight.

stepping out from her car without even parking it properly, she rushed towards where she knew she could find him.

nanginginig parin ang buong katawan ng dalaga sa paulit ulit na pagtanda kung ano ang nangyari kanina. the sudden mess of their performance, their manager getting really, really mad and her having enough of the bullshit that she ended up talking back in a disrespectful manner to fight for her and her members' rights.

when jisoo finally reached the right floor, she hurriedly walked in front of his room and used the spare key card taehyung gave to her last time.

but what she didn't knew was the scene who welcomed her would give her 10x pain compared to what happened at the bistro.

standing at the doorway with a fallen phone on the floor, kim taehyung and park sooyoung had their lips pressed against each other.

🗡🔨🧹🔪✂️🔫💣
pili na po ng armas!