O77

"taehyung, don't do that again."

napalingon ang binata kay jisoo matapos nitong sabihin ang kanina niya pa pinipigilang ibahagi. she tried hard not to spill it but she didn't want it to hide and ignore it either.

earlier when they were having a dinner, jisoo's male juniors approached them as they wanted a picture with the callisto member. the older willingly agreed but the boys lost track on the time and almost had a long conversation with her until taehyung brushed the juniors away and nearly scared them with his deathly glares and harsh remarks. "aren't you done yet? if you can't actually see it, we're currently having a dinner and you're bothering us."

they immediately apologized with their quivering voices. tumakbo agad papalayo matapos magpasalamat at humingi ng tawad. hindi na rin nagreact si jisoo at bumalik na sila sa pag kain.

"what did i do?" naguguluhang tanong ni taehyung. they just arrived at the venue yet stayed inside the car, just a few seconds after taehyung parked at the free slot.

"tinakot mo yung mga bata."

taehyung went quiet for a while. he turned off the engine and glanced at jisoo, slowly holding both of her hands as he lifted her chin to look at her eyes.

"i'm sorry," he sincerely apologized. "i just noticed you were being a bit uncomfortable kaya nagsalita na ko."

dahan dahang tumango si jisoo at sinabing naiintindihan niya kung saan nanggagaling ito. "i know.. i get your point. but that's kinda normal, taehyung. may mga nakakakilala sa amin kaya may mga nag a-approach. you don't have to worry, i can handle myself, napadaldal lang naman sila ng wala sa oras eh.."

"sorry," he mumbled again, with his lips pursing like a kid getting scolded by his mom.

with one deep sigh, jisoo leaned closer and gave him a peck on his lips. she let out a smile upon noticing taehyung's half opened mouth, completely taken aback at how brave jisoo was.

"oh no, baby. you can't do that," taehyung chuckled using his deep baritone voice before grabbing jisoo's nape to attack her lips.

this time, it was him who led the kiss. gently biting her lower lip to part it open, taehyung flicked his tongue inside and tasted her.

as he was about to lower his kisses down to her neck, multiple knocks from the car's window interrupted them from making out.

"taehyung, pakyu! kanina pa kayo nakapark bat di kayo lumalabas?!" jimin continued slamming the window, the reason why jisoo quickly hid her face as if he could see them.

thank heavens that everything was heavily tinted. kung hindi ay napatay na siguro ni taehyung ang kaibigan dahil sa pamumutol ng kanilang momentum.

"fuck you," was the first thing taehyung mumbled after opening the car and making sure jisoo was all fine and settled.

"ang tagal niyo kasi, kanina pa kami kumpleto! mauubusan tayong upuan!"

jisoo looked at where jimin was pointing, and there she noticed her friends, together with jungkook, yoongi and seokjin waving at her.

"let's go?" taehyung's tone quickly shifted into a soft one upon approaching jisoo. they both heard jimin scoffed with a faint mumbles, "favoritism si gago."

"dun ka nga kay jennie, tangina mo," taehyung pushed his friend away from them before he could even try ruining their moment again.

"pre para kang tigre pag kaharap kami," jungkook welcomed the both of them by roasting taehyung. "tas pag kay jisoo, parang pusang ayaw maiwan mag-isa."

nagtawanan ang mga kaibigan habang nahihiyang umangil si jisoo. wala namang pakealam na hinawakan ni taehyung ang dalaga bago naunang pumasok sa venue.

seokjin immediately scolded him. "hoy! bastos to, walang modo!"

"tara na," yaya ni irene sa lahat.

"wag tayo malapit sa mama ni joy ha!" yeri reminded them. agad naman siyang pinagsabihan ni wendy na wag isigaw ang pangalan dahil baka nasa paligid lamang ang tinutukoy na nanay.

when they finally settled at the middle part seats, sunod sunod silang naupo at nagdaldalan habang hinihintay na magsimula ang pageant.

jisoo tried glancing at her friends and there she saw jimin flirting with jennie, who's awkwardly trying to avert her attention to him since yoongi was seating beside her. lisa and yoongi were just casually talking about something, while jungkook and chaeyoung hilariously stared back at her.

"what?" gulat nitong tanong sa dalawa na agad nagtawanan.

"bat ka nakatingin dito?" chaeyoung asked her.

"ewan ko sainyo," she rolled her eyes and just stared at the empty stage. her heartbeat wouldn't stop multiplying their speed when she noticed what taehyung was currently doing.

he kept playing with her fingers, sometimes massages her palm, and even gives soft butterfly kisses at the back of her hand.

"bored ka na?" jisoo decided to start a conversation just to calm her heart. "sabi kasi sayo-"

"i'm not," he was fast to shake his head. "i'll never feel that shit if i'm with you."

"corny mo," jisoo grimaced which made him laugh. "feeling ko ala-una na matatapos to."

"then you'd sleep in my condo?" taehyung gently asks, his free hand suddenly reaching for her hair to comb it.

"yeah, but i didn't bring any clothes.. and yung kit ko.."

"we'll buy a new one later. and just borrow my clothes," he whispered the last few words.

"ang laki laki mong tao," jisoo scoffed at him.

"as if you don't like wearing my shirts and hoodies everytime you stay there," pagmamayabang ng binata.

"lods, tapos na ba bulungan niyo?" jisoo stooped from whatever she was going to react when seulgi interrupted them.

"silip tayo sa backstage, ji? maiwan na daw mga boys dito. check lang natin si joy."

jisoo nodded and stood up, causing taehyung to automatically stand up too. napalingon tuloy ang iba sakanya kaya agad syang itinulak pabalik sa upuan ni jisoo.

"maiwan daw kayong mga boys dito," jisoo repeated earning a small pout from taehyung.

napangiti ito sa inaakto ng binata bago pinisil ang pisngi at bumitaw na sa pagkakahawak. they walked away from them, leaving her phone behind so he could atleast stop nagging.

when they reached the backstage, joy welcomed them with a hug. ramdam nila ang kaba at nginig nito kaya paulit ulit nila itong pinakalma.

it was all well and fine when suddenly, a group of women, just like them— but older, entered the scene and went straight to joy, completely ignoring them and didn't even bother to excuse themselves.

"the heck?" naiiritang sambit ni jennie ngunit agad nitong hinawakan ni jisoo.

joy mumbled a sad 'sorry' before facing her mom and her aunts. wala ng nagawa pa ang mga kaibigan kaya napabalik sila sa kanilang pwesto ng wala sa oras.

when jisoo sat back down beside taehyung, she noticed the different aura in his face causing her to poke his cheeks and ask what happened to him.

"are you okay? anong nangyari?"

taehyung gave her a glance before sighing. he handed her phone back without saying anything.

"hoy, bakit galit ka nanaman dyan? akala ko ba-"

"namjoon kept calling you."

😗