11O

kim taehyung shut his eyes harshly as he stopped the engine of his car. he silently watch some of the familiar faces he knew getting inside vorfreude, ready to party out all night and have fun.

he stayed inside his fer, hands on his steering wheel as he tried to relax his mind. the calmness he was trying to claim stopped all of a sudden when he heard a noise outside.

four girls were laughing freely as they stepped away from their car. mukhang nagaasaran ang dalawa habang tumatawa ang nasa likod nila.

fuck. he mumbled inside his head upon realizing who they were. halos maubusan ito ng hininga ng lumingon sa kanyang banda ang babaeng nahuhuling maglakad.

he stayed silent, not even moving his body even though he knows she couldn't see him.

but damn, those eyes. he knew them so well. he knows she's aware that he's inside the car, having a staring contest with her.

"jisoo, let's go!" jennie interrupted the heart wrenching moment he had shared with jisoo as her friend dragged her away.

kasabay ng paghila ni jennie kay jisoo ay ang paglabas naman ni seokjin. he greeted the girls and told them to enter the bistro already, before heading straight to where taehyung's car was parked.

saglit muling sumulyap si jisoo sa sasakyan nito bago na nagpahila kay jennie. taehyung sighed after finally breathing properly, the beating of his heart slowly going back to it's normal speed.

"taehyung, halika na!" jin tapped his window to call him. ilang segundo pa bago binuksan ng binata ang pintuan at nagaalanganin paring pumasok sa bistro.

"behave ka lang," tawa ni seokjin sakanya dahilan upang ikasimangot niya.

"do i look like dog?"

🎶

"to peter parker, happy birthday. this song is dedicated to you," everyone inside the bistro cheered very, very loud as chaeyoung winked at the birthday boy.

jungkook remained staring at her, like she was the only thing he could see in his eyes. he patiently waited for the band to start singing their last song for tonight.

taylor swift's lover played and jungkook knew that moment, he fell harder. chaeyoung started singing with her eyes all on him, no other people around. they continued sharing their love language through staring at each other, happiness beaming in their smiles.

yoongi wasn't that type to be a supportive man either. yet there he is, recording lisa who's in charge of keys tonight. his gummy smile shows how he adores the girl standing at the stage, too focused on what she was doing that she didn't even notice thst he was filming her.

yet, love is not all about rainbows and sunshines, right?

park jimin doesn't know if it was the right choice to enjoy the party this early. he should've went late, he thought. he didn't want to see his ex lover in front of him with the thought of her thinking about another man while playing this type of song.

"tangina," naiinis nitong bulong sa sarili bago tumayo at umalis. he couldn't stand it. still couldn't.

he told jin that he'll just get some fresh air outside before walking away and not looking back without knowing that jennie almost got distracted because her eyes were following him.

when the song finally reached the end, everyone clapped and screamed how much they enjoyed it. they were chanting for another set of songs but jungkook said the girls needs to enjoy the party too, meaning, he just want chaeyoung back beside him.