𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐑)

Jisung yawned as he turned into the parking lot of his apartment building, the light of the early morning sun lighting his way. He had spent his entire night sleeping with Felix, occasionally waking up with worry about his boyfriend.

It felt so foreign to not be sleeping with Minho, not having his morning kisses or subconscious squeezes and hugs while he was still asleep. It felt weird not having his large body encase him, his body heat keeping him warm during the cold nights.

Sure he loved Felix to death, but it wasn't the same as Minho. It was as if there bodies fit together perfectly like a puzzle, whether it was Minho's face fitting perfectly his Jisung's hands or Minho's arm wrapping perfectly around the youngers waist.

He yawned once more, parking the car and getting out. He grabbed his bag and began walking towards the building, small puffs of white coming out of mouth due to the coldness. His cheeks turned a rosy color, shivering. It was becoming colder and colder everyday, reminding himself he'll need to steal more of Minho's hoodies.

He walked into the empty lobby, taking a quick ride up the elevator. He pulled his keys out, slowly walking towards the apartment so he didn't disturb anyone since it was still early in the morning.

There was a small crunch sound as he put the key in twisting the door knob and peeking in. Everything was dark and still, the clean living room and darkly lit from the rising sun outside.  Everything was clean, no signs showing Minho had eaten the night before which made Jisung frown to himself.

Jisung slipped his shoes off, walking over to the art studio. He peaked in, finding that it was thankfully empty. It was a mess as usual, papers strewn about as pens and pencils littered the floor. He walked over to the bedroom, gently pushing the door open.

He saw Minho laid across the bed, his whole body taking up the mattress. He gave a relieved sigh, glad he at least gotten some sleep. Jisung set his bag on the floor, going over to sit next to his boyfriend.

He gazed down at his tired face, tears dried on his heavy cheeks. His finger tips were stained with pen ink, a few black marks on his face. Jisung gave a small sigh, knowing he had probably fallen asleep only an hour or two ago by how tired his face still looked.

"I hope you didn't over work yourself but knowing you, you probably did. The drawing probably looks amazing and I can't wait for you too show it to me when you wake up. I love you so much, just please get more sleep," he said said, watching the way Minho's face moved to the sound of his voice.

Jisung pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, a small smile appearing on his face. He then laid down on his shoulder, Minho immediately holding him close to his body. He cuddled him like he did every other night, his body encasing the smaller.

Jisung relaxed in his hold, Minho tightening his grip around his waist. "I love you so much too, was that the first time you professed your love to me while I was sleeping?" Minho asked in a tired voice, Jisung jumping a little. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He asked, his voice cracking a little as he began to press kisses against the youngers head.

"A little, I didn't expect you to be awake and hear me," he said in a shy voice, Minho giving a soft chuckle. The younger turned around, face to face with his half asleep boyfriend. The older softly smiled, caressing his face lightly.

"Well I woke up when you sat on the bed, it's like I knew it was you," Minho explained, Jisung blushing and contently sighing at his sweet touch. "Did you sleep good? Still tired?" Minho asked, obviously on the verge of going back to sleep.

"I didn't realize how I got so used to sleeping with you, it felt so weird even though I had Felix. I missed you, and your cuddles and kisses," Jisung admitted, Minho softly laughing.