𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐑)

Jisung sat on the bed, looking at the slightly crumpled drawing Minho had given him after saying that 'While you were sleeping you refused to let go of it and weren't mad if you were holding my hand instead'. While that had embarrassed the younger, that drawing was his favorite. Just the way the stars and clouds adorned the eyes just absolutely mesmerizing. The eyes and nose seemed familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger in it though.

"Jisung! I put it on so come look!" Minho called out. Jisung set the paper aside and got up, walking over to the bathroom where Minho stood in the door way. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a button up neatly tucked in with the top two buttons on top which exposed his collarbone, and come rings and chains; all of these chosen by Jisung.

The younger smiled as his cheeks blushed, walking over and grabbing Minho's hands. "You look perfect," he complimented, giving Minho a small twirl and just giggling.

"Thank you kitten, now it is your turn. Your clothes are sitting on the counter. And just so you know, the leggings go under the jeans," he said with a wink before he walked away. Jisung gave him a strange look and then walked into the bathroom to see a neat stack of clothing on the counter. He picked up a sleek, black choker which was on top, blushing at it. He put it on and took the rest of his clothes off except his boxers, but he had to take those off too because Minho had given him a pair of panties.

He now wore incredibly ripped jeans with the fish net leggings underneath. He had a long sleeve, wine colored satin dress shirt on the exposed much of his collarbones; also tucked into the jeans. He touched the necklace that Minho had given him, staring at the way it laid across his collarbones. He could see why Minho would want him to wear this.

He stepped out of the bathroom, Minho leaning against wall scrolling through his phone. He put it in his pocket, his mouth agape as he stared at the younger. "Wow..." he said in a breathless voice. He tightly grabbed Jisung's hips and pressed him up against the wall. "I could just eat you up right now," he whispered in a husky voice causing the latter to give a breathy whine. "Can I kiss you?" Minho asked, Jisung nodding in response.

Minho softly pressed his lips against Jisung, the youngers breath hitching as he kissed back. Minho wrapped his arms around the youngers petite waist, his hand moving to grope his ass. Jisung gave a small moan into the kiss, allowing Minho to slip his tongue in. It was rather soft than rough, Minho of course taking the lead as their tongues moved against each others.

Minho stopped kissing the younger and began to press wet kisses behind his ear and moved down his jawline. His lips moved down to his neck, kissing and nipping on the tan skin until he found his sweet spot. Jisung moaned and squeaked as Minho sucked and bit on his sensitive spot. He pressed a final kiss to the hicky, smirking at the dark mark he had left.

"Good boy, letting sir mark you like that," Minho praised, rubbing his thumb over the dark spot. Jisung gasped, clasping his hand to his neck. He ran to the bathroom, turning the light on and looking at the dark mark on his neck.

"Minho! Everyone is going to see!" Jisung cried out. The older chuckled, taking Jisung's hips into his hands.

"Maybe I want everyone to see who's you are. There are going to be people who don't know you and I want them to know you belong to someone," Minho said in a husky voice, the younger face lighting up red.

"You're possessive..." Jisung mumbled. Minho chuckled, putting their foreheads together and rubbing his nose against the others.

"You're possessive too my little kitten," Minho said in a low voice, Jisung huffing in embarrassment.

"We are going to be late, come on let's get going," Jisung said in a frazzled voice, his insides twisting and turning. Minho gave another small chuckle as the went to the front door and got their shoes on, going outside into the cold night to get to the car.