𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

They drove up to the entrance of the parking lot, seeing that there were multiple ambulances near the ambulance entrance. Minho groaned, setting his head against the steering wheel. "I'm sorry Jisung, we can go back to the apartment and then come in the morning if you want. There was probably some wreck and if we did go in we would probably be here all night," Minho said in a voice of defeat. Jisung reached over with his left hand, giving Minho a pat on the shoulder. 

"No we should probably go get my wrist checked out. The bandage isn't going to do much and it still really hurts," Jisung said, gently grabbing his wrist to give it more support. 

"Ok then, do you want a bagel to eat?" Minho asked as they got out, linking arms as they began to walk towards the bright entrance. When they entered there was practically no one at the desk except a frantic person in scrubs. All they could hear was people yelling orders in the back, Minho putting his arm around Jisung to pull him closer. The women looked up from the computer, a look of distraught visible.

"Hello, welcome to the Seoul Hospital ER. What's your problem tonight?" She asked, trying to sound of friendly possible but had failed. Neither of them took offense to it, from the sounds of the back they seemed quite busy.

"I think my uh..." Minho said, his mouth going dry. He looked at Jisung who gave him a pained look. "My friend here broke his wrist," Minho continued. Jisung felt more than just a pain in his wrist with what was said. It felt worse than his wrist, his heart shattering. But they weren't dating, it was the right thing to say. He nodded, tears slipping out of his eyes; thankful he could blame them on his wrist.

"I was hitting my steering wheel and I heard a crack" Jisung said, the woman's facing softening but still with a frazzled under tone. She turned to her keyboard, quickly typing something.

"We have a room open but it's going to be awhile. There was a bad car accident with about ten drivers so we are going to be pretty busy for awhile. I'll get you two a comfy room away from all the mess," she said, typing a few more things. "YUQI!" She called out, another nurse running to the desk.

"Yeah Somi?" She asked in a tense voice, glancing at the two the two who stoof their quietly; Minho's arm still around Jisung.

"These two need a room; broken wrist. Your name?" She asked as she began to write on a piece of paper.

"Han Jisung," he replied.

"Put him on the drip, he isn't looking too good and it's going to be awhile. Put in an X Ray for when everything is cleared up. Have Sungchan take care of them," she said, handing the paper to Yuqi. She quickly read the paper, nodding in response. "Wrist please, she said, Jisung sticking out his left wrist so she could put the bracelet on.

"Ok, you two follow me," she said, waving them back.

"Put them in a room away from everything!" Somi called out, Yuqi giving her a thumbs up. She lead them through the back, turning away from the loudness to a quitter wing. She took them into a room, turning the light on.

"I'll be right back ok? I'll go get some bagels," Minho said in a gentle voice, pressing a kiss to Jisung forehead then leaving.

"Alright get comfortable Jisung you'll be here for awhile," she said, logging into the computer. She asked the normal questions, hastily typing them into the computer. She put a little bandage on his finger, connecting him to the heart monitor. "I'll be right back, just need to go get your morphine," she, leaving him alone.

He gave a soft groan, laying back in the bed. He kicked off his shoes, allowing them to fall to the floor. It was soft and the room itself was overly bright and annoying, the beeps coming from the machines. He just wanted to be sleeping in Minho's arms, his wrist not to be in horrible pain. It had began to travel up his arm, he couldn't even move his fingers anymore. Thankfully the nurse came back with a bag and an IV.