𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠

Jisung sat on the bed, staring at the floor. He was supposed to be getting dressed but Minho was still on his mind. The antidepressants, the small mood swings, the shock when Jisung shows affection. He knew Minho had been dumped but he didn't think it would have been this bad. Jisung gave a sigh, figuring he would ask Hyunjin later.

He took a quick sniff of the hoodie, Minho's scent still imbedded into the cotton. He smiled happily. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It made him feel safe. He took it off and folded it gently onto the bed. He wanted for awhile to keep it but he didn't know if he would ask him when he came out.

He pulled on the shirt he got, figuring he would go home and change into something nicer. He picked up all his dirty clothes and stuffed it in the bag. He brushed his teeth and used his deodorant. He made sure his hair looked okay and then grabbed the hoodie on the bed. He walked back into the living room and kitchen area, Minho sitting at the table as he scrolled through his phone. 

"Minho?" Jisung asked in a timid voice. He didn't know why he was scared. Maybe he was nervous Minho would say no, he just really wanted to keep the hoodie for a little bit. Minho turned in his seat, looking up at the younger. 

"Yes kitten?" Minho asked, his morning voice still lingering. Jisung felt his heart practically beat out of his chest, his hands gently shaking as he gripped the hoodie. "What's wrong. Your hands are shaking," Minho said, slight worry laced in his voice. He got up and placed his good hand on top of Jisung's to still them.

"Can I keep your hoodie, just for a little while?" Jisung asked. Minho face softened, a smile appearing. 

"Of course you can. I'll spray it with my cologne so the scent will ast longer. You can always take my hoodies, I don't mind. Besides, I love seeing you in them," Minho said as he took Jisung to the bathroom.

"You do?" Jisung asked. Minho got out his cologne and gave the hoodie a few extra sprays.

"Of course. Well why do you want to take it?" Minho asked curiously, even though he already knew the answer in the back of his head.

"It reminds me of you cause it smells like you. It makes me feel safe. I feel safe when I'm with you. I just met you but, I feel something, I feel it in my tummy; my heart. You also smell really good," Jisung explained, trying to get his feelings out with out sounding weird.

"Well I think that's the cutest thing ever that just my hoodie can make you feel safe. Besides, I want you to feel safe all the time. Also when you wear my hoodie everyone knows your mine even if the tattoo isn't showing," Minho said, ruffling Jisung's hair.

"Thank you," Jisung said, clutching the hoodie tightly to his body.

"You're welcome. I'll walk you to the door," Minho said, pressing his hand against the small of Jisung's  back even though the door was only a few feet away. They stood facing each other, Jisung still holding the hoodie tightly.

"I hope you day is good and that your hand feels better," Jisung said. Minho smiled, gently touching the bandage.

"Thank you. I hope you have a good day to. When would you want to meet up again?" Minho asked sheepishly. Jisung was rather surprised Minho wanted to see him so quickly again, but he didn't mind at all. 

"Well I don't want to be doing anything till your hand is better, but maybe Friday night again. You could come over to my house and we could have a movie night with pizza. Lots of cuddles and stuff," Jisung offered.

"I would love to. You're right, now extreme activity till my hand is better," Minho said with a wink, the younger blushing. "And uh, make sure you are clean next time. You do know how to do that right?" Minho asked curiously.