𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Jisung sat at his desk, anxiously bouncing his leg up and down as his shift time dwindled closer. He wasn't scared, more of just nervous that something would go wrong. Maybe Minho would end up not liking him like that or some other stupid reason, but it worried Jisung. Wait, why am I caring so much?  He thought, he had no idea why he cared so much about Minho. Sure he had already known him for a week but he had been nothing but a burden, well at least that is what he wanted to think. 

Truthfully the thought of Minho just made the youngers heart flutter, his cheeks heat up with blush. Something about the older was so intriguing, he just couldn't put his finger on it. Maybe it was his stunning looks or the fact that he actually showed interest in the younger. Jisung wouldn't admit this, but he was absolutely deprived of affection all together. Sure he had friends, but it wouldn't be the same as a partner. He just wanted someone to share his love with. 

The clock struck six, signaling that his shift had ended. Minho wanted him by at his house by seven, only giving Jisung an hour to get changed at to his house. It's not that an hour wouldn't be enough time, it was just the fact that in only an hours time he would be alone with Minho. Jisung turned off his computer, getting all of his belongings packed into his bag. Note self, go to optometrist , Jisung thought to himself, deciding to keep his reading glasses on since he realized his up close vision had be getting worse and worse lately.

He bid good bye to his co workers and began to make his way out of his office, heading to his car. He reached his, getting in and tossing his bag into the passenger seats. He grabbed his phone, seeing he had texts messages.

____________________________________________________________

5:37pm

Psychopath: See you soon kitten. Wear something cute ;)

____________________________________________________________

Jisung cheeks immediately heated up with blush, setting the phone to his side. HE grabbed the steering wheel, hitting his head against it. "You. Will. Not. Fall. For. Him," Jisung said in rhythm, groaning when he hit his forehead a bit too hard. He leaned his head back, groaning softly. You can't fall in love Jisung, not with someone like him, Jisung thought again, He finally started the car, driving in the direction of his apartment.

♠️♣️♥️♦️

Jisung reached his apartment building, rushing inside. He only had 40 minutes left and it was about a ten minute drive to Minho's place, giving him only about 30  minutes to get ready. He tossed his work bag into some random corner, running to his closet. He opened the door and turned on the light, accidentally kicking the box he was given. The clothes fell out on to the floor, the soft crop tops and other things in a colorful heap. 

He picked up a soft gray skirt, rubbing the material between his fingers. If the others had been right, Minho would love what Jisung had been given. He looked at the other clothes, just imagining how Minho would react. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the dirty thoughts. He had this weird urge to wear the clothes, not for just Minho though. Jisung thought the clothes were pretty, imagining the skirt laid across his thighs. He once again shook those thoughts out of his head, trying to stuff the clothes back into the box.

He now had a pair of pastel purple lace panties in hand, a small smile on his face. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it on, he thought to himself. He quickly undressed his lower half, slipping on the lace undergarments. It just felt right wearing them, the way it hugged his ass and hips. He smiled and reach down, looking through the box to find the biggest skirt possible which happened to be black. He grabbed a large white sweater with star decals on the front from a hanger and went to the bathroom.