𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?! (𝐑)

Jisung flopped onto Chan's and Felix's soft couch, exhausted from his day at work. Felix, who had let him in, just sighed. "You lazy bitch, give me room on my couch," Felix said, trying to move Jisung's legs. He groaned as he sat up, Felix plopping down beside him.

"I'm not lazy, I'm tired. I spent all day working, give me a break," Jisung whined. Felix only rolled his eyes as he handed Jisung a switch controller who gladly took it even though playing would be annoying.

"But not lazy to play smash bros..." whispered underneath his breath. Jisung who was annoyed nudged him with his elbow. 

"No one is ever to lazy to play smash. Also, I have to leave around six," Jisung said as they loaded up the game. He glanced at the clock, seeing it was a little while after four.

"You spending the night with Minho again?" Felix asked, a small smirk playing at his lips. Jisung glared at him as their game started up

"So what if I am?" Jisung asked.

"Oh come on, I'm not being mean. You two are really cute. Manifesting for you guys to get married soon. You both seem so much happier together," Felix said.

"We aren't even dating yet," Jisung replied.

"Do you like him though," Felix asked. Jisung glared at him, aggressively hitting his controller. Felix glared at him, both aggressively playing and low key pissing each other off. "You aren't answering the question," Felix added.

"No,  I don't like him, I-" Jisung said, Felix immediately pausing the game and smacking him harshly across the face. Jisung cried out in pain as he grabbed his stinging cheek. "Idiot! You didn't let me finish!" He cried out.

"Well I hear you don't like him I'm going to assume you don't like him," Felix said, a hint of anger in his voice. Tears welled in Jisung's eyes, his lower lip quivering. He didn't know why this made him cry. Maybe it was because Felix was hitting him in a serious manner and not jokingly. Jisung began to softly cry, hiding him head in his arms. 

"Oh sweetie..."Felix said in a soft voice, pulling Jisung into his arms. He wrapped his arms arms around the aussie, gently weeping in the crook of his neck.

"I don't like him, I love him. I was doing one of those moves where I say I don't like him cause I love him BUT YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH," Jisung said softly, then practically yelling as he pushed himself away from Felix. He angrily sat with his back facing the other, huffing in his incompetence.

"So you love him?" Felix asked. Jisung sharply turned to look at him.

"I love him, I really do. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. He is the only person I want to wake up next to, the only person I want to kiss. It really feel something when I am with him, it's like nothing can go wrong. I just..." Jisung said before more tears rolled down his cheeks. Felix gave a soft coo and held him tightly. 

"Hey, I get it. It's ok. It is an over whelming feeling. Love is a confusing feeling to keep in. Hell, its confusing all together but its amazing being in love. I'm going to be marrying the love of my life and I couldn't be happier. Just go slow ok, don't rush into it. I'm pretty sure Minho is feelings this but just make sure to go slow with him unless he makes the first move, ok?" Felix explained in a calming voice. Jisung sniffed and nodded, wiping away the tears on his face. 

"When did you realize you were in love with Chan," Jisung asked.

"Well before we had found the tattoo parlor we had went to, we went to this other one and I had tried getting this tattoo on my lower back. But they horribly messed up and it got really infected," Felix said as he turned his back to Jisung and lifted his shirt up to show a rough, discolored skin patch. "So it hurt like hell and itched horribly, I could do anything for days. Chan stayed home with me the whole time and took care of me. He was so sweet when comforting me  and did everything in his power to make me feel better. He would let me lay on his chest cause I couldn't lay on my back and always put cream on. I immediately knew he was the one for me , but what really made me want to husband him up was that when I became super self conscious about not wearing a shirt around him because of the scar he said he never mind and just showed that I could overcome things thrown my way. I would have proposed immediately but I was crying my eyes out," Felix said with a sparkle in his eyes and a bright smile on his face. Jisung gave a small giggle in response.