𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

It was Thursday, the day before he was supposed to go over to Minho's. To say that he was nervous was an understatement, he was an absolute shaking mess. He didn't know what to expect, he had never been so intimae with someone else. Sure Minho had been sending flirty texts or making sure he was eating and drinking properly, but that couldn't compare to real life. While yes they had been facetiming every night, it was only for Minho to make sure Jisung was home and to say good night in his husky voice.

Minho had this certain affect on Jisung and he hated it, the urge to be obedient and be good for him. He hadn't touched himself at all, not even when Minho had turned him on. He always sat on his bed, tightly gripping his phone as he squeezed his legs together. And Minho always seemed to know when he was.

Jisung lay on his bed, tired after a whole day of work. It was only 5pm but he absolutely exhausted. Minho had said he was busy the whole day so he would have a less busy Friday so he could spend it with Jisung. So that meant Jisung had nothing to do for the night, no errands to run or nothing to clean. He groaned, sitting up on his bed and grabbing his phone. He began to lazily scroll through his phone until he got a text from Chan.

____________________________________________________________

Chan: You-

Chan: Come to my apartment.

Chan: Now

Jisung: Why

Chan: Well I heard that you are going to be spending tomorrow night with Minho right?

Jisung: How did you-

Chan: Doesn't matter. You need to be prepared. It's time for sex education

Jisung: I learned that stuff in school.

Chan: But did they teach you male intercourse

Jisung: Well no

Chan: Exactly. So even though Minho knows this stuff, you need to be properly educated.

Jisung: Point.

Chan: Also, you need to be taught kinky shit- Hyunjin

Jisung: HYUNJIN

Chan: WELL I HAVE A POINT. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEX OR WHAT MINHO LIKES

Jisung: >:(

Jisung: I hate you Hyunjin

Chan: Love you too sweetie

Chan: Wtf, I'm sorry about Hyunjin.

Chan: But...... he got a point

Jisung: Wow, thanks for agreeing.

Chan: I mean you know nothing about kinks

Jisung: Yes whatever I'm sort of innocent

Chan: We will have cheesecake and pizza

Jisung: 1. You didn't even need to mention pizza 2. Why do all of you use my love for cheesecake against me?

Chan: Because it is the best way to get you to do something.

Jisung: -_- fine, I'm coming.