𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jisung's eyes fluttered open, soft kisses being pressed against his head. He gave a small groan, his body aching from the events of last nights. He glanced up, seeing a sleepy yet happy Minho gazing at him. "Good morning kitten," Minho whispered in his morning voice. Jisung gave a soft smile, wrapping himself around the older; using his body as if he were a mattress.

"Good morning," Jisung said in a sweet voice as he propped his chin up on Minho's chest, staring at him with wide, doe like eyes. "How did you sleep?" Jisung asked. Minho smiled in response as he rubbed circles on the boys warm back.

"I slept good, better than usual. Maybe if was because you were in my arms," Minho said in a flirty voice, causing the younger to blush. "Let's take this off, I don't want your neck getting hurt," Minho said, unclipping the collar and setting it aside. "Did you sleep good?" Minho asked.

"I did. You're very comfortable and warm," Jisung said with his usual bright smile.

"Well it's good that I love having you in my arms then," Minho said, leaning forward and rubbing their noses together. Jisung leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose, then pecking the older's lips. "I'm going to have to cuddle with you more in the future. I don't know what I did to get blessed by you. You're so sweet and cute," Minho said, causing Jisung to bury his head into Minho's chest and gave a small whine which made Minho chuckle. 

"You're so cute when you're shy. Come on, lets have some breakfast. You must be hungry from last night," Minho said. Jisung nodded in response as he got up, groaning and flopping back onto Minho's chest. 

"Everything aches..." Jisung groaned as he slowly pushed himself up to seating position, trying to make sure he didn't fall back on to Minho. The older quickly got out of bed, helping the younger stand up. Jisung grabbed his glasses, putting them on his face."We didn't even have sex, why does everything ache," Jisung whined as he shuffled to the kitchen, Minho interlocking their arms so he would have more support.

"We May have not had sex but being intimate can be very physically demanding especially if it is your first time. Besides, I was slapping your thighs pretty hard," Minho said, causing the younger to roll his eyes. "Oh I'm only teasing you. You want some eggs and muffins for breakfast, I think I have a mix around here somewhere," Minho said as he began to look through the cabinets. 

"Do you want some help?" Jisung asked. Minho looked at him with a face of shock, Jisung immediately becoming uncomfortable. "I'm sorry did I over step my boundaries? I can go-" Jisung started before he was cut off with a kiss on his lips. He felt Minho's hands go to his waist, the younger snaking his arms around his neck. Minho tasted sweet against his lips, but he was more shocked than anything else. Why would he have such a strong reaction to me just asking if he wanted help? Jisung asked himself as Minho pulled back, now holding him in his arms.

"I would love some help," Minho said in a happy voice. Jisung smiled as he hopped off the counter. Minho pulled out the ingredients, a big bowl, a whisk, and a muffin pan which he sprayed down with grease. Jisung grabbed the box, carefully reading out the ingredients. "So what's the first thing to do chef?" Minho asked, Jisung giving a dry laugh. Minho looked over his shoulder at the directions and began to pre heat the oven.

"You asked the wrong person, I can't cook to save my life. I just make really basic stuff and buy a lot of food from Hyunjin and Jeongin. I am a master at making scrambled eggs though" Jisung said as he measured the oil. Minho had already dumped in the dry batter and the eggs, the smell of chocolate chip muffin mix filling the room. The oil and water were now poured in, Minho aggressively stirring it with the whisk. "If Jeongin and Hyunjin saw us they would have a conniption," Jisung laughed as some of the batter splattered onto the counter.