Chapter 14

.

.

.

.

.

Heels clicked as they walked down a corridor.

The woman walked, back straight, head high with full of confidence; she was holding a few folders in her arms as she walked to her boss's office.

Arriving at the glass doors with a tint on them unable to see in them, she knocked. Hearing a 'come in'  she sighed and entered.

"Mr.United there are some pictures and documents Mr.FBI wants to show you, sir." She walked closer to his desk, seeing her nation already looking at some documents on his desk. He looked tired, his hair a bit messy with slight eye bags; he picked up a coffee cup from the bakery down the street and drank the rest of it before throwing it away. 

"What about?" He asked still not looking away from his papers, he got a highlighter and highlighted a few sentences on the document. 

"The soviet kids' sir."

He stopped reading the document, he put it down and finally looked up to see his secretary. She handed him the document which he looked at with curiosity and interest, he opened it and started to look over it.

There was just a paper with its corresponding picture clipped on it by a paper clip. There were about 4 of them, the paper saying the location, time, people, and what the picture seemed to be about. 

The first picture showed a picture of the baltic siblings hanging out.

Location: Time square

Time: 8 a.m. 

People: Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia.

Occupation: Shopping.

America nodded, it didn't seem sketchy, in fact they seemed to be in their own world in the picture.

The second one was a picture of Russia and China.

Location: Outside the UN building

Time: 2 p.m.

People: Russia and China

Occupation: Smoking

America smiled, even though it was probably super sketchy for the freedom country, he knew that this occurred right after the fight between Russia and Ukraine. He enjoyed seeing his main rival prized son hurt and angry, it satisfied him. 

Third one was of a few more countries, the picture was obviously taken by a spy since it was taken at a high angle; must've been on a tree.

Location: Central Park

Time: 5 p.m.

People: Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Georgia.

Occupation: Picnic 

America nodded looking at the picture, nothing sketchy, they seemed to be having fun. Good, it's good they enjoy their time here so he could make a better chance of a good alliance. 

The fourth picture made America's eyes widened, the room seemed to get cold. Questions started to fill in as he saw his brother with Ukraine at a restaurant, the picture was taken by the restaurant's camera. He quickly looked at the paper with the picture.

Location: 'Nothing like the City and Vietnam' near China town (i made this up)

Time: 8 p.m.

People: Canada and Ukraine