Chapter 3

Ukraine walked into the meeting room, it was huge, there were rows of tables and chairs, the ceiling was like a dome. Upfront there was the large stadium/and speaking stool with a few tables on the side, and on the wall, there was a huge UN symbol on it.

The meeting was gonna start in a few minutes and Ukraine needed to get to her seat. The problem was she didn't know where it was.

She was still pissed off by the shit Russia had recently pull. They were having their first family moment in the west, trying out new foods happily then Russia had to come and ruin it. She was sure he had already tried that food so it wasn't fair for her other siblings and herself to have that special moment shut down by an angry selfish Russian. 

She sighed trying to calm down, she wanted to ask how the seats were arranged to find out where she was sitting but her anger was too much that she might ask with an aggressive tone. 

She felt a hand on her shoulder, she thought it was Russia by the number of times he's done it today but the hand felt lighter and skinnier. Not as big and bulky as Russia's. 

She looked over and saw Belarus with a small smile.

"Anger?" Belarus whispered. Ukraine was thankful to have an understanding sister that knew her so well, she nodded sighing again.

They started going down the steps to check where they sat. There were names on the tablets in which a country was supposed to sit, next to it was a small flag of representation. 

But there were so many that it got confusing. 

"Do vou guys need help?"  A German voice asked. 

The two girls froze, especially Ukraine. The accent reminded them too much of.. East...

They turned around and the one and only Germany was looking at them with curiosity. 

"да" Belarus said with a small smile. Ukraine just looked down not wanting to make eye contact.

"Vell vou both are in Europe right?" He asked walking past them upwards hoping they would follow.

"да, we is" Belarus said following Germany.

Germany nodded and got to the right 4th to last row. "European zection is alvays to the right, Asian, African, and a few oceanic countries are too the left" He gave a small smile. He only had a small German accent they noticed, he has been with the US the longest so it makes sense his English was very good.

"This is your row" He gestures with his hand.

They looked at the row and see their small flags. They smile finally seeing their flags on actual flag material here in the west. They thanked Germany and walk-in sitting in their respective seats.

The good thing, they seat next to each other. The bad thing, Russia also sits next to them, right next to Ukraine. 

Russia sits down next to them silently, crossing his arms. Ukraine's anger will be going nowhere now. But she's ignored Russia plenty of times so that's what she was gonna do. Good thing that that's what Russia also seemed to be doing. 

She puts her bag on the table and takes out a few documents. She didn't have many because she didn't know what else to bring so she brought important ones. 

"The meeting will start in 5 minutes!" Said a dark blue country which she assumes was NATO.  She always heard of Nato from her father, but now that she was actually seeing him in person weirded her out a little. 

She smiled seeing how she was actually in her first UN meeting, as an independent country. She was sure that UN would be addressing them even if everyone already knew about them so she started to prepare herself again.

"Nervous?" Belarus asked with a smile.

"Вроде" Ukraine said with a smile. 

A few minutes later, all the countries started to stand up straight looking at the stadium and started clapping. It confused the new countries but they followed. 

Soon they saw why everyone stood up and started clapping. Nato started walking on the stage, then ASEAN, she'd never think ASEAN would be here or even meet him. He looked tall, had glasses, eyes glowing yellow, and a kinda glowing yellow greek headpiece of leaves. Then last but not least, UN walked out.

He was tall, had white eyes, 4 sets of white with a few blue wings, a white suit, and a silver greek headpiece like ASEAN but less glowing. She smiled, totally forgetting about Russia. She was so happy that she was finally here.

Once the 3 entities got to their places, everyone bowed their body or head as a sign of respect and sat down.

"Welcome countries to the 46th UN meeting!!" UN announced making countries clap again.

"This year we will be talking about Rio de Janerio in Brazil and a few other world problems around the world, a few updates here and there. But first, we got some new members; you 15 please stand up and please give a round of applause"

 As the 15 new nations stood up everyone clapped. The new nations waved a bit nervous and awkwardly. 

"Thank you for accepting my invitation. One by one I want you 15 to introduce yourselves, say your official language and new capital, Russia you go first"

Russia rolled his eyes "Rrrussian Federrration, Rrrussian, Moscow" 

Everyone now looked at Ukraine, she was kinda nervous since now that she heard Russia's voice she got angry again. 

With a fake smile and professional voice, she speaks "My name Ukraine, Ukrainian, and київ" (Kiev) she bowed her head and sat down. 

Soon all her siblings introduced themselves and sat down. 

"Thank you 15, and I want to welcome you again to your first UN meeting. After the meeting id like you guys to come to the front of the buildings to raise your flags next to the other world flags" 

Once again claps erupted in the room but soon died down when ASEAN rang a bell. And like that the meeting started.