Chapter 2

"Canada!" 

Canada looks over to the owner of the voice.

"Mexico!" Canada extends his arms and goes in for a hug which Mexico greatly receives.

"Hola Canada" Mexico's two other brothers said at the same time. 

"Hey you three, decided to go to the meeting separately?" Canada asked kissing their cheeks in a friendly way. (like how French and Hispanic people do as a greeting)  

Some countryhumans have siblings and/or very close friends that lived in the same land, they share the country but each would represent a different part of the country due to a large difference in culture in each region. Like for Mexico, there's the two brothers, North and Central Mexico, and their sister South Mexico. Or like Japan and Nihon which are twins, Nihon represents the Culture and arts of their Nation while Japan represents the technological/political and environmental side of it. 

But those same countryhumans can merge together to make one countryhuman that still represents the whole nation. But seems like the Mexican triplets decided to go separately.

"Sí, we didn't get enough sleep in the plane so maybe if we're separated we'll take more notes than we would as one person" North Mexico explained. 

I nodded understandingly, the two brothers were wearing black suits while S.Mexico was wearing a professional black dress.  The brothers went to go greet other Latin countries while S.Mexico decided to stay with Canada.

"So how have you been Canada?" S.Mexico asked with a smile.

"I've been good, you?" 

"Good good, there were a few explosions in Guadalajara in April but it's being fixed slowly" Mexico response 

"Oh did the government do anything?" Canada said interested in what happened.

"No. I told Central to do something but the government had bigger problems. Let's just say Central got the chancla flying towards him" Mexico said giggling a bit.

Canada chuckled and nodded.

"So anything news on the Soviet kids?" Mexico asked.

You'd think everyone was relieved when they heard the news of the Soviet Union's collapse, which they were. But the anxious feeling of fear was still in the air, no one had ever talked to his kids or met them personally; except for a few countries like Germany and the Mexican triplets, but they met them during or before WW2 so they have no idea how they are now. For all they know, they could be just like their father and planning to create another, stronger union to have a nuclear war turning the world into communism. 

So it's fair to say, most countries were nervous. 

America has decided, with his most trusted allies, that they'd spy on them when they're around the other countries. America had already assign plenty of spies when the soviet kids would be outside of the meeting room checking out New York. Canada was one of the spies that would spy on them by getting near. 

"Ame said their limousine should be here at any mome-" and soon enough, the doors of the waiting lobby opened to 15 people. Everyone got quiet and looked at them.

They stepped into the room still being together in a group. They seemed nervous as well.

"look! Water!" A guy in front of the group exclaimed with excitement pointing to a decorative fountain in the middle of the room, with the excitement, his wings shut up open hitting 4 people behind him

They groaned rubbing their chest or face depending on where the wing hit them. "Kaz!" a young country from the side raised her voice like she was lecturing a kid , her flag being half blue half yellow.