Festival

Ellesmeere Solar.

I was admiring the scene of the students working hard to build their stall. Our festival is ocassionally open for any people who wanted to go inside.

Sometimes Guilds are also preparing their own. I've already met the 3 big persona of the Guilds here, as expected, they wanted me to join to get the attention of many special candidates for their own, gladly, No name is established.

It's monday, so all of us are busy preparing on it.

"Solar." I halted when someone whispered to my Ears. "Eclipse!" Nagpipigil kong tawa. Of course, who would the only person who can call me Solar? Him.

"It's pretty lively."nakangiti niyang sabi at pinagmasdan ito. I think, as the future ruler, he was amazed and feel proud. "Solar, would you mind going out with me for the rest of the Festival?" I looked at him.

"Why? All I can say is, I didn't have the time to with you last year in the Festival since you are sick and then, this is my only chance because I'm graduating this year." my eyes widened in sudden realization, shoot, oo nga.

"Okay okay, I'm good but would it be alright if I also spend my time with Ali, Fran and Brother?"I asked, all of them will going home, and I still have a year so.. and.. haist.

"It's alright, Solar." He smiled at me warmly. He really radiates the subtle and warm aura.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We'll surely miss you, Meere." Nakayakap na sabi sa akin ni Fran, I smiled while looking at Ali who's sulking.

"Ali.."

"Don't call me!" Nagtatampo ito. "I.. I might dropped and stay with you here for another year!" Nakaiwas nitong tingin na sabi sa akin. She was like an older sister of mine, since she doesn't have any younger sibling, she and them treated me as one.

"Ali, don't be like that. Look, Meere is already concerned."  Really! "It wouldn't be right, Ali. Your brother already missing you and preparing for your Coming of Age, he would be sad if.." I also seconded on Fran.

She quickly hugs me. "Keep sending me letters and.. and.."aww she's crying already.

I patted her back and smile, Fran also joined us.

"I will okay, we will just be separated and won't be able to see each other's for a one year, it will be ended soon." I said assuring her.

They just have a few weeks here before Graduating.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Do you want that?" Brother Exchiel pointed at the small cute stuffed toy, which already caught my attention. "Brother.." i pouted. I can't really hide anything to him.

"I'll get that." He claimed as he gave a token of gold to try. What I didn't expect is to him to become focus and easily get the prize. I smiled widely when he got the prize and hand it over to me.

"You really like that? Hmm, always remember me when you see that stuffed toy, okay?" I nodded as I hug it.

"Thank you so much, Brother. I love it." He smiled at me then patted my head. "It's just a one year interval and you're going home." Nakangiti parin nintong ungkat sa akin.

"Of course, I also have Brother Skylar with me. So, I will be fine." Tumango naman ito. Inabutan niya naman ako ng skewers na pagkain, tinaggap ko ito. It's really like ang bbq but of course it's called differently here.

"I will be fine but you're always doing extreme things behind your twin?" He roasted me there. Napangiwi naman ako dahil wala akong pang laban doon

"Because he's such a killjoy."nakanguso kong sabi. Kung alam talaga ni Skylar, pipigilan ako nito, worst, magsabi ito kay Papa tapos ma-banned pa ako diba?. Isa pa, of course, I was hiding. Magaling na kukunti lang ang nakaka-alam.

"If he heard this, he will be mad." I nodded in agreement.  He will be.

"Speaking of, where did he go off?" I asked.

"He was probably at his room."oh? nagka-baliktad sila ni Brother Exchiel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Where did that guy go? He was supposedly be here at the moment but I can't see him. I turned my back and to my surprise, bumangad sa akin ang apple pops then si Eclipse. Yeah? Si Eclipse nga inaasahan ko.

"Here." Tinanggap ko ito, dumapo ang tingin niya sa hawak ko na isang souvenir. "Whom will you give that?"

"To Brother?" Tumango naman ito sa patanong ko din na sagot. Intindi niya na ya'n.

He lend his hand and I smiled widely as I take his hand. "You know, everyone talk to me with me like I was not going to see them. Feels like they're saying goodbye when it's just a year or so." Nakakunot kong sabi.

He softly laughed. I looked at him and said. "I'm warning you, Eclipse. If you're about to tell something like that I'l kick you."sabi ko. Kunware naman na nagulat itong napatingin sa akin, halatang nagpipigil ng tawa.

"Solar, I was about to tell you something but not related to that." Nasu-sulo ako sa sinag niya. He really resembles the Moon, he really is the Moon of the Empire. He shines through the darkness eh.

"What is it?" Curious kong tanong. He looked at me na parang nag-aalangan. "Come on, say it." Pilit ko.

"I know what you are doing, Solar." Nakangiti man pero ramdam ko na, seryoso siya. The heck? What is this? I knew it, he shouldn't be underestimated since he's a prince. And all of my plans here are smoothly happening which I was thankful but kinda scary. "Know about what?" I said as I met his gaze, but I can't hold on looking at those pair of golden orbs so I looked away.

"Hmm, about the Competition? The Guild?" I compose my face on his dropping bombs. Just how far did he know? Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ko. "You're indeed amazing, but stubborn." Puri  niya sabay bawi. Eclipse ha, ako ang nasstresss!!!

"I've always feel if you're up to something since I know how secretive and determines you are eversince we're a child. I was quietly watching and supporting whatever you do and wanted to do, since it's what who you are." As the second time I meet his eyes again, it was locked. We're looking into each other, without even realizing the surrounding. I smiled at him as he returned a smile at me.

Really, he really knows me.

We both looked at the firework when we noticed the lighting in the night starry sky.

I felt his hands intertwined with mine.

My face become red as I realize that we're still at public!! He's a Prince and I was a Grand Duke's daughter, if anyone-- argh whatever, we... know the truth about us..?