Meeting (1)

Ellesmeere Solar

"Lady Ellesmeere, Do you want to take a walk?" I look at Mira, asking me. I nodded. Woah, my first time going out in this room.

Our family is really rich, I might say elite and luxurious. Noble seems to be the right word, Grand Dukedom. Spoiling me but not caring about me? What a joke.

Mira is bathing me while I'm behaving well. She dressed me in a cute dress. She also does my hair cutely. My eyes are not golden jewel-like. It's also gray. And I know the reason.

I'm really cute, you're really cute, Lady Meere.

"Lady Ellesmeere, let's go." Yaya ni Mira. I pouted. "Mira, I told you not to call me Ellesmeere, call me Meere," I said while stomping my feet. She laughed at me as she go behind me. I sighed.

" And why I'm suddenly allowed to go out?" I asked.

"L-lady, Your Graces are not here, as well as the Young Lords except Young Lord Ezekiah and Young Lord Skylar." She explained. I didn't respond.

'Is that?'

' The lady?'

'Woah'

'Young Lady is so cute'

I turn over to those whispering then smiled cutely. Well, as usual, all of them are surprised. I also waved my hands before continuing to walk.

I was not surprised by the scenery since I see what is like in Lady Meere's memories.

We're walking in the garden. I pick some flowers and I'm making a flower crown. "Mira." I cutely called her name and then handed her the crown.

"Oh my, My lady. It's very pretty, Our Miss is so Talented." I just happily smiled, but she put the flower crown on my head. "My lady is so pretty,"

"Am I?" I said laughing as I turned around.

"You are, My Lady."

"How dare you pick some flowers here?" A mocking voice out of nowhere.

I looked behind me. Oh, it's my brothers. I smirk at the thought.

"I apologize, Young Lord." Mira apologized, Why did she have to do that?

"My Lady, they are your brothers, Young Lord Ezekiah and Young Lord Skylar." She introduces me. Well, I need to act as an obedient youngest daughter for now. Like a very innocent and lovely child

"My brothers?" I innocently ask putting on an innocent face also.

"Yes, My Lady. We already told about Young Lords, right? " I just nodded and cutely smile. I look at them they smile sweetly.

Lumapit ako kay Brother Skylar and I are about to hug him but Brother Ezekiah pushed me.

"My Lady!" Mira rushed to me.

"Don't touch my brother." I look at him innocently again. "H-he's my brother too.." I sadly stated. Then bowed my head. My great-twin is just a mute.

"You're not our--" I purposely ouch.

"My lady?! Let me look." Mira panicked as she hold my hand. My hand is pricked by a thorn, my hand is bleeding. I stand up.

"U-Uhm.. I wish you well. B-Brothers."

I said, then run away. Tsk, acting is truly not my forte.

Mira hugged me as she followed me. "It's okay, My Lady."

I also hugged her back.

I'm not expecting them to take a walk like me, it's frustrating. It feels like I'm about to explode in anger.

Nanny is cooking, so I asked Mira to go to her. She hesitated and said that I shouldn't because I don't belong there and I'm supposed to take a walk not there. But I still refuse not to go, so in the end, she agreed.

"Nanny." I sweetly called her Nanny. She looks over me who is peeking at the door. "Y-Young Lady?"

I can see their surprised reactions again. Well, I'm used to it.

' The young lady is here?'

' How come?'

I run towards her and hug her. "My lady?! I thought you take a walk to the garden?"

She turned to me and look at my hand. Who, sa lahat ng mapapansin niya ay 'yong sa kamay ko pa. Nanny is such a worrying machine HAHA.

"I want to see you, Nanny." I said cutely. Her face softens and smiled.

' Oh my, young lady is, so sweet'
'It's our first time seeing your grace.'

Ahh, I forgot to greet them.

"Hello, I am Ellesmeere Solar." I introduced myself as I take a bow like a princess, well, I'm a noble.

Everyone is shocked, why not? A 3-year-old child has proper etiquette and the Lady they first time seeing is such a brilliant child.

"Young Lady is so elegant." A person reacted. Of course. Not a bread duh.

"Our Young Lady is exceptional, beautiful, and wise." Nanny stated which warms my heart. I really can feel the love she has for Lady Meere.

' The Lady and Lord are here early, prepare the needs of our grace.'

I just simply watch them prepare things. Tch, what perfect timing to go back home. "Mira," I called Mira.

"Yes, My Lady?"

"Should we leave? I must go to my room." I emotionlessly said. She can think I'm tired.

"Oh, is My Lady tired?"

I guess, it looks like that. Woah, my prediction and instinct never fail to amuse me. Of course, I still have Lady Meere and me with me.

"Hmm." I answered.

"Our Lady needs to greet the Grand Duke, as well the Young Lords." Nanny said out of nowhere. Damn, it's the least I want to do that's why I'm excusing myself. "I'm afraid you cannot go back to your room for a meanwhile, My Lady." Nanny continues.

"Why is the Young Lady over here?" I look at the person who suddenly interrupted us. This is? Butler Cain?

"Who brings Young Lady here?" He coldly asks. I still look at him innocently. "I lead--"

"I asked to be here, is there any problem with it?" I also acted innocently saying this.

"I-It's not, Young Lady. It's just why would you like to go there?" He's obviously curious.

"My Nanny is here!" I said happily showing how much I'm carefree and innocent.