Grand Magic Competition (3)

Third Person POV.

As what Ellesmeere's thinking, after the 2nd Round, the third round will be continued tomorrow. Since kasama na ang awarding and recruitment the next day sa events.

The Team A and Team B gathered on their own, making their plans. "What shall we do?" Asked by kung sino man.

"Overpowered them and beat them into pulp." Simply said by Rayleigh.

Napailing si Ellesmeere, naisip niya naa kung ano bang klaseng plano ang gagawin nila sa takbo ng utak ng kassma niya. Sasang ayon na sana ang 3 sa tinutukoy ni Ellesmeere na malalakas ngunit nagsalita na siya.

"Vital Points." She quickly said. Natigilan ang mga kasama niya. The 4 become wary on how the way the girl thinks.

'Seriously, she was joking on what she said awhile ago.' Thought by Louie.

"Vital Points?"

"Huh?"

"Vital Point, apply pressure whether on to the chest, don't do it in the heart of course, wrist but much better on the back of their neck." Nakangiti at chill na paliwanag ni Ellesmeere.

Napakurap si Flaire sa dire diretsong sabi nito. "Why?.. I mean, don't we need to overpower them or give them a beating?" Said by another one.

Ellesmeere shakes her head at winagayway ang isa nitong kamay. "That's a waste of energy." Napanganga naman ang kagrupo niya sa dahilan nito. "Why? It's much easier to knocked the opponent down completely than having a fight with them." Her words sank in to their minds. They are mind blown.

They already just realized na hindi ruled at malaya ang competition nila, pero mapakinggan pa ang plano nang isang unruled na tao is nakakamind blown para sa kanila.

'This girl.. is dangerous.' 4 of them thinks the same while the other's was amazed.

Dahil halatang halata na hindi ba-basta basta ang babaeng kaharap nila. She doesn't want to beat someone, but knocked them down, a twisted plan to a twisted game.

But it was different on Ellesmeere, she was considerate enough to their opponent. Avoiding them to get in a fight with her own team, they will obviously be beat up by the 4 of the people in her group. And, she doesn't also want to beat them if she was targeted.

At! Ayaw niya din mapagod. It will also save their energy for tomorrow and the next round.

"We don't need to waste energy in any unnecessary fight, we just need to win by shutting the opponents out." nagsalita siya muli at tumingin sa kabilang grupo na naguusap usap din. Bumalik ang tingin niya sa kagrupo at ngumiti. "And, our energy will be save up tomorrow."

Lahat nang kagrupo niya ay nagulat nang muli sa kanya.

Napagtanto bigla ng apat na wala naman sinabi kung paano mananalo, wala din sinabi kung makikipaglaban pa or what , basta lang 'win', against sa makakalaban, then, she's thinking of using it to her advantage she can as much as she want.

'Shit. Her thinking is not just above away us.' Sa isip ni Louie muli.

'She's not just thinking on how thing for now, but in yhe next plan.' Isip ni Canaria.

'She must not be taken lightly.' Flaire said to herself amusingly.

'Interesting. No doubt, she run this competion into her own.' Ngisi ni Rayleigh.

Naiiling si Ellesmeere. 'You should be thankful, Instructor Wyndel I'm letting you witness the things you want.'

Napatingin ang Instructor na si Sir Wyndel sa parte ng Team A, nagtatawanan ang iba at halatang chill na chill. 'Are they throwing out the game?' Napanguso ito dahil naisip niya na boring silang mga tao.

He was already like that when he knew that the powerful students are staying lowkey and just playing.

"Seems like Team A doesn't need a plan!" Anunsyo niya. Napatigil siya nang makaramdam siya nang ibang presensya. It was Ellesmeere in Disguise, of course he would recognize her since they were informed. Nakangisi ito sa kanya.

'Somethings wrong.' He also became wary.

"Alright! Team A, Team B proceed to the middle of arena. Remember you just need to Win."  Seryoso nitong sabi. Pumunta na ang maglalaro sa gitna. A two team consist of 14 players.

"Here we goo! Let the Round Two start!" Anunsyo ng Instructor. The crowed roared in excitement. The Team B are the first one to make a move by attacking them. Napailing si Ellesmeere na siyang nasa unahan at simoleng sinenyasan ang mga kagrupo niya na isa isa nang patumbahin ang kalaban nila, at sa pagbaba niya ng kamay ay sinipa niya ang sikmura ng lumapit sa kanya at hinampas ang likod ng leeg nito. Kaya nagngitian ang mga kagrupo niya at sumunod sa momentum nila.

The Instructor and the Audience become silent as the Group A started to make a move by simply striking the vital points of the oppnonents ang, piling the knocked down Team B.

Lastly, Rayleigh hit a blow for his first kill then toss around tge boy. They won. "Wooii!!!" Biglang hiyawan ng manunuod. They witnessed how they get a strike then hit the opponents neck not letting them take a chance to fight. No doubt, a one sided match!

"Bravo Bravo! It's a one sided match! The Team A show their unbelievable plan by winning without a sweat!" The Instructor was clearly schock, and didn't expect that.

Napangiwi sina Louie, Flaire, Canaria at Rayleigh sa napakinggan. In just a blink of an eye, they take down the whole Team B just by the simple yet dangerous stunt they did suggested by Ellesmeere. It brings shivers to them. They think that she was not even showing off her skills but with just her mind, she's a mastermind.

They don't want to admit it but they started to be amazed by the unknown Lady.

"TEAM A WONNN!"

"So, the 3rd Round will be tomorrow and also the mechanics will be announced. Rise, our Students!"