3rd Year

Ellesmeere Solar.

"Good Morning, Lady Ellesmeere!"

"A pleasant day, My Lady!"

"It's good to see you around, Lady!"

"Thank you, Good Morning also." I smiled as I greeted them back.

"Meere Senpai!" Hanaliah greeted me. She was a new recruit to the Guild. "Yes? Hana?" I asked. She's a first year.

"You look so gorgeous today, Senpai."she said smiling, napailing naman ako na napapatawa. "Same goes to you."

"Where's Ullyses and Paroah?" Also both a First Years.

"They're already in the Class."she answered and walk with me. "And about you?"

"I'm also going but I saw you Senpai." She giggles as she said that.

"Go on, don't be late." Sabi ko na napapatawa. Yeah, I become the Leader of the Academy while being a Guild Master.

My Identity as Sunny is still a mystery, the Academy said I/she's taking a solo lesson which is not true of course HAHAHA.

The last who know who am I was still my 3 Senpais who already graduated, alongside with my Brother Exchiel and the Prince, also Rayleigh.

The other member of the guild didn't have the chance to know me as the Guild Master because we have Skylar. Amadeus now's a Second Year, and he still didn't know me at all.

Napailing ako nang makita na naghahabulan si Snowflakes at Fiercy, as usual they're not visible to other's. They've grown to become much stronger. About the Elementals Kings and Queens? Stronger than ever.

"Ellie." Sky called me. I looked at him curiously. "Yes?"

"Oh.. nothing."nag-aalangan na sabi nito bago nag iwas ng tingin, What?

"Sky?" I called his name. "It's nothing, I just feel like calling you." I nodded as what he said. Well he really tell me what he want since he's not the type of person who would beat around the bush.

"Would you want to watch the Competition this year again?"

I shake my head. "I've already watch last year. I want a peaceful surrounding. I'll just stay in my room and read books." I said boredly, of course no HAHAHA. I'm planning to take the 3rd time champion HAHAHA.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Our topic for today is the Tools." I watched Miss Dina shows some Magic Tools.

Everyone is excited, of course. Especially I am since one of my business here is operating a Magic Tools.

"Is there any forbidden tools, Instructor?" I tilted my head as I become also curious. She stopped.

"Hmm, there's none as of now." Nakangiti nitong sabi. "If you wanted to buy some Tools. Go visit The Prancés if you go to the Capital, I highly recommend their stocks." I secretly smiled. Thanks for promoting my shop, Instr. HAHAHAHA

"Okay, listen up. Your last project on me will be crafting some magic tools, since that's our topic. Make your own useful tools." I was listening to her instruction.

Hmm, what should I do? Probably just weapons? In the Prancés, there's two corner, for weapons and just anything useful for living.

If it's here, it will be useful if it's weapon, since there's always a competition. I also think it will be unique. But it might be convenient to make something that can be research her or what?

"The materials you will use was prepared alongside with the magical orbs." I smiled when I've already finished my sketch.

It will be a pen.

"I'm expecting it to be done before the Grand Magic Competition, okay? We will evaluate it with the class. You're now Dismissed."

Tumayo naman ako. Skylar was staring blankly at the board. "Sky?"

"Hmm?"

"You already know what to do?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.." he seems out of the world, well.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"

Leader!" Napatingin naman ako sa tumawag sa akin. Oh, it's a Kouhai, I think?

"Yes, how may I help you?" She needed help for study, well I gladly help her with her things. Pretty exhausting to be a Leader.

She thanked me and bid a goodbye.

"Senpai!" Oh it was Amadeus. "Amadeus!" I smiled at him. "You're heading to the guild?" I asked, he nodded and take what I'm bringing.

"So what about it?"

"I am incharge of orienting all of you since I was the Guild Vice Master. Usually, Sunny will only shows up when it's Competition, she's our Guild Master." I simply crossed my arms.

"She's a she?" Asked by Paroah.

"U-huh, she's kind of a mysterious? But she's kind."

"Well are you participating?" Nagsi ilingan naman silang lahat. In my second year, Rayleigh and Canaria, Flaire and Louie didn't join.

"Good. I was expecting her to win in the 3rd time." He bosted and looked at me. "You'll read books again?" I nodded at his response. "I'll try watching." Flaire wasn't her so cloning might not be the best solution for it.

"Wait, 3rd time? She straightly won since she was a freshman." We both nodded. Rayleigh smirked. "I faced her when we're both a 1st Year also with Canaria, Louie and Flaire. They're our Senpai who joined with us.

Skylar wss silent as usual, he'll talk when he was asked and wanted to ask, that's it.

"Amadeus already talked to her when we're at Second Year he's the only first year recruit with Skylar."

"What's Master magic?"

"I can't really tell, she was just simply using her intelligent and brute force." He knows I'm a manaless.

"Woah? She's amazing!" I just scoffed at what Hanaliah said.