Awakening

Ellesmeere Solar.

I close my eyes and cry silently. It is draining me up, it's heartbreaking.

"Papa.." I called out to him when he called. Me and Skylar sit next to him and hugged him.

"Lea.. they did that to My Lea..." he said crying which breaks my heart. Papa, the Grand Duke really love Mama. Skylar look at me with tears in his eyes..

"So.. that explains.. why.. she.. got weakened.." Papa said between his sobs.

The proud and mighty Grand Duke is crying. My Papa is crying.

"Ellie.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I've ignored.. and neglect you when you're younger because..." I nodded continuously showing that I understand he kissed the too of my head and also Skylar's. He's already breaking but preventing himself.

"They.." he blurted out trying to calm himself. I wipe off my tears. He clench his fists and look at me. "Who are... them?" He asked with a furious voice. He's still panting, I think because of his feelings being angry, hurt and broken.

"The Viscount, Papa. The Viscount De Pruitt." I said almost shouted that disgusting name.

Papa's stare become deadly.. for a moment I've felt he just released some...killing intent.. rage.. he's in rage.

He look at me composing himself.

"That child, Carolaine's magic.. I recognize that Magic.. it was Lea's.. so, she..."

I nodded.

"She's the one become the vessel of Mother's mana and magic." I said shortly. Father sighed. He's quiet now, he's really preventing himself showing any emotion after what he did earlier.

Really, Papa is...strong. He still wants to think thoroughly before acting up.

Papa, it will be alright..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Skylar got to his room first.

Papa wants to be alone, I know what he will do. He will probably steamed off. He might goes to some place and release himself.

My legs are trembling, I don't why. I supported myself and walk to my room.

I close the door and lock it 

"Argh." I reacted as I clench my hand in my chest.

It hurts.

"Ellesmeere!"  I smiled hiding the Pain when I saw my babies.

They look at me worried. Buti na lang they're not feeling what I'm feeling.

"I-Impossible.." Fierxy blurted out as he saw me.

"It hurts.. what's happening to me." I said as I bite my lips. My chest is tightening.

"Meere, be strong. You're going through an awakening..." I gasped for air and pants.

"A-Awakening? I'm.. turning just 16.. I'm not yet 18.." I close my right eye and breathe deeper.

It's hot and it hurts!

"Meere.. you cultivated yourself in years up until now, right?.. your mana force...it's wide.." Fiercy said. My eyes are getting blurry because of tears and dizziness.

What..

"Meeree.."

"Place up what's going inside you, think like you're cultivating and placing it to your inner force."  Fiercy explained. I listened well and started to do it.

Though the pain is eating me up, I clearly follow what he said.

They are watching me.

I become like this for many minutes. Haha, it's like waiting for a game file to be finished.

I shake my head, In times like this I still have the guts to joke around.

I focused my senses and myself to what I'm doing.

"Ahhhh!" I can't help it but shouted in pain. Fuck.

I take a deep breath. But suddenly there's a flow of mana struggling to enter me. I leaned my hand.

"Aahh.. ahhh!!!!" At last. I've finished it.

"Wow.." I've heard their reactions.

"Ellesmeere! Ellesmeere!" Nanghihina ako na napahawak sa may kama ko. Tumingin ako sa pinto. It's Papa.

"Ellie! Are you okay? Open the door!" I supported myself and stand up.

I slowly goes towards the door. I opened it and see my Father's worried face. I immediately smiled showing I'm okay while my eyes is giving out.

"Ellie..." he looked at me in surprise. I can't help it, my body collapsed as Papa catched me and lost my conciousness.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What happened, Father?"

"Is she not waking up yet?"

"Why did she scream, Father?"

"Is she okay?"

I slowly opened my eyes because of the noises.

"Ellie!" They all said in unison.

But they become silent as they saw me. I sit and look at them. "What's.. wrong?" I asked.

"Ellie.. your hair and eyes.." I look at them baffled.

I hold my long hair and see gold hair strands in my platinum silver white hair with blue highlights. Brother Exchiel handed me a mirror. I look at my eyes and my jaw dropped as I saw my eyes.

It's a night sky golden eyes.

Is this...so it explains why Meere have a silver eyes, it will be gold as she had an awakening which didn't happen.

But I'm 16, not 18. Fiercy said it should be on my 18th birthday.

'I think you awakened because you cultivated yourself in a young age. It seems that it enlarge your mana force that's why your awakening takes a long time to be done.' Fiercy stated.

Shit, ang ganda talaga ni Meere kahit saan banda ko tingnan.

"Is it.. awakening..?" Papa asked me.

I nodded. "Fiercy said so.." I answered him.

"Certainly, that's why I sense some building up mana in your room, and you.. scream.." Papa said looking at my face.

"I.. just don't know.." I said.

They stand and kiss me on my head.

"Happy Birthday..." they all greeted me and smiled.

"Do you want to cancel the party?" I shake my head.

"Noo. I don't want to all of it become a waste. It's my day and Skylar's." I said pouting. "I'm not even sick, it's even a good sign that I've awakened." I said happily. Papa still hesitantly look at me.

"If that's what my daughter's wanted. " he said smiling at  me now.

Hindi ko pwede palampasin 'to.

Not even at my watch, I will not give them a chance so.. I will strike them first.