Rage

Third Person PoV

"Why.." nakatitig si Ellesmeere sa hitsura ng kapatid niyang walang kamalay malay.

"Why do you have my brother?!" Madiin at may hinanakit sa tono ni Ellesmeere habang hindi maalis alis ang tingin sa kakambal.

Pa-paanong nasa kamay ng kalaban ang kapatid niya. Her father made sure na ni isa sa kanila walang mapapahamak. Bakit ngayon, nasa kaaway na emperyo ang kapatid niya?

Ellesmeere was totally ready to cause havoc to the Empire.

She was about to lose her composure and trample everything who gets in her way.

The Princes was about to show his triumphant smile but his gaze crossed with that eyes of the predator.

The shining golden orb of the platinum silver- gold highlight haired lady was giving him an ominous and perilous stare, and an oppressing aura of the ruler.

He immediately knows that it's no good as he can also feel that the lady in front on him was outstanding and powerful.

Everyone look and notice the presence of the crown princess, the shock of her pressure instantly change the atmosphere of the battlefield.

Ellesmeere magical essence are leaking, it means, her power consumption was increasing and they can feel it.

'Why are they all trying to ruin a family who deserve peace?' Her fists clenched as she thought it was sad and cruel.

The Grand Duke Stefan was quick to catch on and dispatch his men to  be alert. Ellesmeere is emotional which also stirs her magic.

He was hurt on how his pair of children faces this situation. He doesn't want to be rash be ause this involve his precious son and daughter. This is what he was afraid of.

He clearly saw how his daughter was fighting herself not to explode and all but even him, was fuming mad of what's happening.

He was type of person to show his emotions, lalo na at nasa gitna ng digmaan.

But seeing how his son was taken even though he made sure to hide him completely, it's distressing.

The Elemental Spirit Queens and Kings sense the almost outbursting mana of their only vessel. Nararamdaman nila ang galit dahil hindi ito ang banayad na daloy ng mana ni Ellesmeere.

Fiercy look at the direction of the battlefield wherein his dear person was located.

Snowflakes definitely feeling anxious. Meanwhile, the twin dragons go quickly beside Ellesmeere. The ever so calm and compose Golden Child was, shaking and trembling but not in fear or in horror, she was furious.

They have awakened the beast.

"There are certain things that I can accept and still make you pay for it. But, you. dare. touch. my. family?" Nanginginig ang boses ni Ellesmeere habang hindi naaalis ang tingin sa kapatid.

Sa palagay niya ay, kunting pagkakamali na lang ay.. mawawala ang kapatid niya.

Maisip niya pa lang kung ano kalagayan ng kakambal niya ay tila nanginginig lahat ng parte ng katawan niya para maialis ang isipin na 'yon.

Nawala sa matinong pag-iisip ang Prinsipe. He was too stunned, hindi niya akalain na sobrang malaking epekto ng nagawa niya. He wanted it, but he was not happy about it. In return, he feels horrified on what he's looking on.

"Got your tongue cut off, Dear Prince?" Nawala na nonchalant na himig sa boses ni Ellesmeere.

Her raw emotions can be feel in her words. Ramdam na ang galit niya, dahil sa tuwing bumibigkas soya nang mga salita, ang nasa paligid niya ay.. isa isang natutumba.

"If it wasn't for you, if you did not meddle with us, your brother--" hindi pa natatapos ang pagsa-salita ng Prinsipe ay naramdaman niyang may mahapdi sa pisngi niya.

'F*ck, she still attack me when I have her brother? She's crazy!!' Nagpapanic na ito at biglang pinalibutan ng Black Magic si Ezyreal Skylar.

"I told you, don't act like you have the upper hand. I can always put you and your father on the same misery again, like what we did on your mother."

The Grand Duke's eyes stares become like of a dagger to what that Prince stated. Why did he feels so entitled with those horrendous acts?

Again, a strong surge of powers felt in the battlefield.

The no good prince who's good at provoking Ellesmeere has already hit the bull. Bullshit.

Crusoei Eclipse felt his beloved's presence and immediately go to that place. He was getting worried. He  never felt this type of Ellesmeere.

"Solar.." He whispered the name of his love as he saw  her standing, emitting an unexplainable type of power within her.

He can feel her wrath, her rage.

His heart aches because of it.

The Crown Prince look at the enemies royal prince. Nawala ang ngiti malambot at magaan na ngiti nito sa labi sa unang pagkakataon.

He just saw how Skylar blood was dripping from his lips.

He quickly go to Ellesmeere Solar's range. He was not scared, as he was he getting close to her. "Solar.." he stand firmly infront of Ellesmeere which attention is only to his twin brother.

She was about to have an outburst rage.

He felt his heart was clenched as he saw what Ellesmeere Solar's expression is.

He always know what to do.

He gently go his way to hug her and his left hand naturally support her head while he closed his eyes, bowing to her shoulder.

"My Solar...  My Love." He gently call her out.

As much as he knows, he was her light, the comfort and her safe haven. The support she needed.

"Let's go save your brother, hm? Please don't do this to yourself." The Crown Prince obviously felt that Ellesmeere Solar was about to do something way above than usual.

"Let's do it altogether. Hush now, my Solar." Dahan dahan bumalik ang genuine na ngiti ni Crusoei Eclipse, pinararamdam kay Ellesmeere na okay ang lahat, kaya nila 'to, basta't sabay sabay nilang gagawin.

Hindi niya na kailangan solohin ang lahat. Andito lang siya, para sa kaniya.

He heave a sigh when he felt Ellesmeere was calmed down and let go of her. He nodded at Ellesmeere and she muttered 'thank you'.

But it's just a start. Atlhough she is not now clouded, there's still no doubt that the rage in her hasn't subside.

While the Grand Duke look at the scene in the middle of the war, he plainly smile, he can't deny that the Prince existence were his daughter's light.