Enemy

Third Person PoV

The Slynthi Empire's troop are all swiped, by an slightly annoyed Little Grand Duchy and the Crown Princess of the Hawthorne Empire.

Halos lahat ng nakakasaksi ay napatigil. The Emperor's Declaration of War crystal memo was just played alongside with the legitimate proofs to start one awhile ago. They're all watching the live broadcast in the whole Empire of the attack.

The Emperor himself even while close lips smiling, widden his eyes in shock while watching

Who could even fathom that the little one can be so powerful?

But, only a few could even tell how strong Ellesmeere Solar is. She wasn't even using her full power atleast.

Ellesmeere Solar's hair swayed with the wind. The wind is getting cold and  harsh. It was a bad omen for Ellesmeere, it's the opposite of hers.

'I fucking knew it.' Ellesmeere Solar thought. She didn't want to let her guard down.

She was firm enough to assess that there's no way in freakin' hell it's going to be that easy.

This Empire's enemy has a long time plan, Ellesmeere Solar wouldn't even doubt that it's much long that her life as now.

She would never missed out anything. She has the full retrospect of the war. Her mind, plans, and actions are all at it's peak.

She swiftly take down the enemies one by one like a performer dancing on it's stage.

She's the Harmony of the Battlefield.

'This wil be long since it's their territory, their aide can come any time.'

'Hmm, not that we can't do the same.' Ellesmeere smirks at her thoughts.

Ellesmeere were confident leaving the Empire. Why? No Name Guild, her founded guild was guarding them. There's Flaire, Louie, Rayleigh and Amadeus, also Canaria with the support and with the current members.

She also contacted the school to be ready, especially, the instructors. Her friends were all quite strong.

Their knights are all top tier in combat and swordmanship.

Crusoei Eclipse? He's already at the war just from the start.

Although, she was getting annoyed by the misses on her plan.

'Everyone and all is really getting to my nerves." Napakunot ang noo niya.

She roam her eyes all around to see what exactly she was feeling. Ellesmeere Solar senses are shouting and warning her to unfold her anxiety and worries.

Her keen eyes realized the black threads hanging around the walls.  She looks at her father who was creasing h8s forehead at the wall. She expected her father to saw through it that easily.

"Tsk. Stop, it's going to be annoying now." Sabi ni Ellesmeere Solar at kinumpas ang kamay.

Sa paggalaw ng kamay niya ay nagkaroon ng wave na nararamdaman lahat.

Nullification Magic.

Field of Powerless.

A full scale nullification cast  who can reach those who use magic, indirectly or directly hostile to her. The field become the battle of the magic users that can't use their powers because of this chant.

There's a shockwave because there's someone petty sneaking at a war. A person using a power in the battlefield.

'That Stupid Crown Prince of Slynthi, Renvoux Silla ge Monseur II.'

The air become tight as soon as she thinks that the both siblings are extremely annoying, the spoiled Princess, Princess Requila.

"Why won't you come out and show your fricking face, you nutjob jerk prince? You're behind this, do you?" dahil, minsan lang siya mainis tapos sasagadin pa, she ends up speaking brassy.

It suddenly become an ominous atmosphere. A thunderous laugh can already be heard throughout their battlefield.

"My my, what a lady." Tumuloy ang tawa niya. A darkness was building up a structure, a human.

"You're really a hindrance in our plan 'no, I should've have assassinated you when I had the chance."

The Grand Duke Stefan Folr grip his hand when he heard that the Crown Prince is referring to his beloved daughter. Akmang kikilos na ito papunta sa prinsipe pero narinig ang malambing na tawa ng anak.

Ellesmeere Solar turns to laugh, but a mockingly one. Like she heard the most amusing joke for the nth time. "Oh? Is that a threat? But can you do it? I doubt that." Sagot nito na puro tanong, she lazily return the blade and graze the Prince's face. A blood drip on his face that cause to lose all of his smile .

"You think you're much better than me? Then, think twice and wisely, Your.Highness." mapang-inis na gatong pa ni Ellesmeere. Of course, our dear Ellesmeere are taking advantage of the chance of humiliating the proud prince.

Tuwang tuwa siya makita ang pagpipigil galit nito.

The Crown Prince ego and pride was just stomped by the Great Golden Child, the Crown Princess of his hated Empire.

Ellesmeere already won the first wave.

They can't do that, for Ellesmeere Solar it's just a mere baseless and cowardice threat. He had so many chance to do it, but he really cannot execute the plan. Kung ang plano nga nila na mas matanda pa kaniya naudlot na, ito pa kayang naisipan na lang bigla, at against pa kaya sa kanya?

A overconfident prince must pay the price for not upholding the true sense of a royalty. That's why he's going down, not on their history but on his 6 foot grave and to be with his ancestors.

She wildly guessed, no, state on her mind that ' You're the real enemy of ours, aren't you?'