Embarassment

Ellesmeere Solar.

I can feel my cheeks heat up. No way...

I kmow what does it meant.

Okay, Ellesmeere Solar, calm down. It's alright, there's no-- argh.

I was snapped when they announced our Arrival.

"The Crown Prince Crusoei and Lady Ellesmeere sre entering the hall, Greetings." Pansin ang mga pagtungo nang mga ulo nito sa pagdating namin.

"Raise your head, thank you. A pleasant evening, right now let's all enjoy this night." Maikling sabi nito. At his cue the music started to play for the background.

"My Meere!"

"Meere."

"Hello Meere!"

"Meereeee."

She looked at the people who called her. It's her friends. "Ali, Fran, Elane, Eva. It's nive to see you again."

"Woah, you look good together." Asar ni Elane, kaya naman nagtawanan din sina Fran.

"Well, good evening Ladies."bati rin ni Eclipse. He was holding my hand with his left hand. Napansin ito ni Elane kaya nang-aalaska na naman.

'Look, their circle are really awesome.'

"Ow, look, Rayleigh is here.' Eclipse softly whispered to my ears, leaning at me. I nodded.

"Prince, Meere." Pambungad ni Rayleigh. Louie, Canaria and Flaire are even here. We all said ouur greetings to each other and chatting

"Brother, hey." Ali called her Brother. They all looked at him. "Bro, fancy meeting you here." Oh, he and Louie knows each other.

"I know you know he's my brother but let him introduce himself again." Ali said kaya natawa tawa naman kami.

Alistair smiled as he introduce himself. Well we introduce ourselves as well. He blends well with us. And I can already feel the gossips about us.

Our circle is probably the what you called powerful. Leaving Eclipse out as a Crown Prince, our group itself really makes noise to the crowd. Rayleigh, Canaria, Louie and Flaire are really powerful, and also came from a high noble status while everyone else is also powerful and came from the biggest household.

"Meere, can you tell us about what happened to you?" They asked. Napatingin naman ako kay Eclipse.

I know someone might hear this but that's what I like.

"Someone tried to poisoned me just the other day's dinner." Nakangiti kong sabi.

Sari saring reaksyon ang nakuha ko mula sa kanila. I just laughed. "I have a guardian, I was fine. That's why everyone from the House become more cautious and alert."

"But only you, your food is poisoned?" Canaria asked. She will be curious, she's a healer after all.

I nodded. Her brows furrowed. "I would like to say that someone has the guts, but it's clearly you are the target." She suspiciously stated. I smiled. Looks like they can know. They all started to get the point and think

"Are you really okay? It might shocked you.." Ali come to me and caress my back. "It's alright. I just don't know who hates me that wanting me to be dead." Plain na ngiti ko which makes them more serious.

"Hey, I'm fine. It's not like I let that someone. I'm strong okay? Before she or he tried to lay a finger on me, I can make sure I am not the one will fall at the end." Kita ko ang pag-ngisi ni Rayleigh. Napangiti naman si Canaria at tumawa si Louie at Flaire.