Reconcile

Third Person POV

The students panicked as their Leader was caught and brought by the Mercenaries.

Rayleigh heard and become worried to Ellesmeere.

"Meere, this lady. Although she's strong they're adult she shouldn't stood out there." Gigil na bulong niya sa sarili at nagmamadali na kumatok sa dorm ng kakambal nito.

"Skylar! Open up! Skylar!" He said while banging the door.

"What's the fuss, Ray?" Iritableng bungad ni Skylar dito.

"Meere.."  hinihingal nitong simula. Skylar face hardened as he heard his sister's name.

"If there's no--"

"Stop being stubborn, Skylar! If something happens to Meere.." he was stiffened at Rayleigh's words

"Happens?"

"Ellesmeere, Ellesmeere were taken away by the Mercenaries who attacked our Academy!" He said holding Skylar's shoulders.

Skylar face darkens as he called Ether. "Find Fiercy."

Ge run off to the hallway and find some Instr.

"Instr! My sister, my sister was kidnapped!" He said exclaiming.

He already knowd how stubborn his sister are but to come into this? He didn't wish for it. If something happens to her, I.. couldn't face her and Father, Brother's.

"I can't reach to Fiercy, Sky.." sabi ni Ether as he have tried to reach to Ellesmeere Godly Creature.

"Elle.." he whispered.

'Should I tell Father? I know it will reach to him so.."

"No, reach to Father. He need to know this, I'll tell him when he got there about Elle."

He was patiently waiting for Ether. He appeared again.

"What Father said?"

"H-He was coming, Sky. He was furious." Napahilot sa sintifo

'How vulgar they are to attack a Academy of mostly nobles and commoners that is run by father, The Grand Duke.' He thought.

The Grand Duke has an ability to teleport but he didn't really use it.

"Father!" His Father looked at him at panic. "You are safe. No one's hurt? Ellesmeere, your sister. Is she okay?"

"Father... everything is alright just a damage to the festival stalls but the thing is .. they've got Ellesmeere." His son sair.

"What?!" His Father aura darkens, nag iwas ito ng tingin sa ama. "How dare them to kidnap my daughter?!" He angrily said.

"Your Grace.." The Grand Duke looked at the person who called him, it was a young man. "I am one of Meere's friend. The student's say, she stood up there and let.them escape but in return she was taken." It was Rayleigh.

Natatakot man sa presensya ng Grand Duke, sinabi nito ang kelangan malaman nito. "They got away using invisibility, I was about to follow them but I was too late." Kahit alam niya na malakas si Ellesmeere, she's still a 14 years old child and against some Adults?it was scary.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"A-Are you kidding us?"

Ellesmeere eyed become cold as she stared down to them, bot budging to move in her pose.

"Am I a joke to you?" Walang emosyon na sagot nito.

"Your plan is messed up and the shadow behind it is fucked up." Ani nito at tumayo na pimagpagan ang damit.

"If Papa caught all of you, you're all dead." nakangiti lamang sabi nito.

Naisip na lamang nila sa dinami dami pa nang makukuha nila ay ang anak pa ng Grand Duke.

"Go. Escape. You're all free since it was all done later."

Ellesmeere said and used her Nullyfying magic to undo the magic in the necklace shackles she notice. They're Mercenary Slaves. "You.."

"I don't need to explain why, go on. Any minutes my father will be here." Ngumiti ito bahagya.

Bumaba si Ellesmeere dito at  napaupo. Hinintay niya unti unting lumayo. Nakita niya na lumingon ang lalaki kanina at said without a voice. 'Thank you.' to her.

She asked them to put a majical rope.

"Ellie!" She kinda stood up as her father appear to her front. "Papa.."mahina nitong sabi. Agad na inalis ng Grand Duke ang tali at binuhat ang anak. "Where are those b'st'rds who did this to you?" Kalmado man ang tanong ngunit kakikitaan na ito ng masamang aura.

"They escape, Papa. They just shaken our Academy just for fun and threaten us without wanting anything. As we reach there, they let me go and go back with my own accord." Kunwari na natatakot nitong sabi. His father warmly hugs her.

"It's okay, my child. I'm here."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

His father doesn't ask anything to her. He thought his daughter must be shock to sudden incident.

"Elle!" Salubong ni Skylar sa kakambal na makita na buhat buhat na uto ng ama. Niyakap niya agad ang kakambal.

"I'm sorry, Elle.. forgive me.." she patted his back. "It's okay. You're not angry anymore?"

They all acted like a mature person in just the age of 12-14.

"At first, I was literally mad. Just how could you do that without me knowing?" She listened to his Brother. "But as I realized, I was contributing to you since, I'm your twin. I should've known better."sabi nito.

She nodded in response. "Well, we're all good. What happens to the festival?"

"The Students calm down as Father arrives. The Instr forces are trying to send letters to the Parents about this."

The news might slightly cause controversies but she prepared for it. She alresdy asked the guys to spread after the attack what truly happens. She was also the one who's kidnapped. What would they complain when the daughter herself was caught.

"The stalls and festival are going well, though it happened. Father said so."

After that. The three of them enjoyed the rest of the festival.

Note::;

--; hey guys, just one more chapter and we'll proceed to the next arc of the story which is the main story. Yey!