Eight| Mocking

Third Person's POV
(Sexual content warning)

C𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 Eight
Mocking!

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 EightMocking!

———

DOMINIC'S FACE WAS FLOODED WITH HER RELEASE. HE PRESSED HIS TONGUE DEEP INTO HER entrance, teasing the pulsing walls inside her and tasting her sweet flavor. The business man could barely hear Valentina whining and releasing loud moans, due to her thighs being pressed so tightly to the side of his head, and her hands pulling him violently into her.

Dominic didn't mind though; he loved her reaction, and he knew he had control over her.

Each time Valentina thought she couldn't climax anymore, Dominic would touch a new place and take her over the top again, not even giving her time to take a breath.

It was places she didn't even know you could touch.

Enjoying hearing her whine, he smirked, his tongue diving into her time after time, licking any fresh release from her hole. It was pouring out of her like a waterfall, dribbling between her cheeks and onto the silk black bedding.

It felt like years until Valentina lost all the little strength she had in her arms and legs, and fell back in exhaustion. She watched Dominic through blurred eyes, as he continued to kiss her still throbbing area.

Noticing her tiredness, he began kissing her more gently and with less urgency, licking up the juice that had run down to her butt or on her thighs. Valentina began to play with the stray strands of his hair, running her fingers lovingly through his slightly gelled hair.

Pulling his mouth from Valentina's area, his face was a sticky mess. Her cum was smeared across his cheeks it was even dripping down his chin. A smile was on his face as he licked his lips and looked at his exhausted partner.

Dominic stood up in front of the throbbing female, using the back of his hand to wipe his mouth, then rushed to strip off his shirt. "Sorry baby, did I go overboard?" He questioned mockingly, leaning over to kiss her temple.

"You can't just stop there. I was about to cum, you dick!" Valentina exclaimed slowly, struggling to find any remaining energy to speak. She leaned into his touch when his hand lingered on her cheek. Trailing his index finger under her chin, his thumb began to stroke her soft skin.

Surprising the young beauty, he gripped her hips flipping her over onto all fours. Pressing his dick into her ass humping slightly, she felt his weight on her back, his shadow greeting her as he leaned over to bring her tighter into him.

Dominic let out a low chuckle, remembering her earlier comment, "Thought you could handle me. You seemed to love Zayn's 'big dick' — Am I too big sweetheart?"

Shaking her head refusing to let him know he was, Valentina's eyes traveled down, seeing his penis bulging in his pants more than before. Reaching for his belt, Dominic held back a moan in excitement, moving his hands down to help her get it off quicker.

"Sure you can take it sweetheart?"

"Watch me."

Sitting up, she pushed his hands away and took over the task of opening his pants, staring at his throbbing erection inches from her mouth. Valentina felt as if she could practically smell Dominic radiating with glee.

Feeling her mouth began to water, she watched his penis pulse and drip his pre-cum. As soon as she had his pants open, she let them drop to the floor and grasped his hips.

Reaching over, she enclosed her hand over his length, starting to palm his dick. Smirking slightly when she heard him grunt, biting his bottom lip between his teeth to stop any sounds. Valentina knew one thing.

She was desperate to suck him.

"Now it's my turn," she smirked.

———————