Nine| Rough

Third Person's POV
(Sexual content warning)

C𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 Nine
Rough!

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 NineRough!

———

IT WAS SOMETHING SHE HAD DONE MANY TIMES BEFORE; SHE'D NEVER ADMIT IT, BUT SHE WAS SCARED to do it with Dominic. Noticing her hesitation, he went to reassure her she didn't have to do anything, but he cut himself of with a moan as Valentina opened her mouth wide and pulled on his hips, shivering, as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelop him.

He watched her eyes close in pleasure as her mouth stretched around him and her cheeks bulged outward. Dominic placed his hands at the back of her head. Slowly moved her head back and forth guiding her, adoring the way her saliva dripped from his penis and her chin.

Wanting more than this, he pulled out of her mouth confusing Valentina and pushed her back more towards the head board. Going into his side draw, he pulled out a fresh condom, as he replaced it everyday, pulling it on.

"Is this alright, little one? We don't have to," he began to tell her, making sure she knew she didn't have to go any further with him.

"I want to."

Reaching down and grasping his penis, firstly she began to circle the rubber-covered tip around her swollen lips. Then slowly, she lowered herself, taking him into her body, inch by inch.

Valentina began to moan as Dominic slowly moved his hips up and down. She knew that her first climax wasn't far off. He was just too big and had the right movements to waste anytime with her climax.

"Fuck Dominic, I d-don't think I can... can last long," she gasped out, loving this sensation within her.

"Cum, baby," Dominic whispered into her ear. This made him smirk, feeling more dominant as he began to move his hips rapidly up and down harder with each thrust, "Come for me."

"Fuck," Valentina moaned, as she felt herself tighten around him, her own build up with cum flowing out around his condom.

Dominic moaned as a little climax went through him. When he felt her warm release surround him, he was surprised that he could climax so soon.

No woman had ever done that to him.

Dominic began to move cautiously again. However, he scraped that idea, wanting to go rough as his speed increased, beginning to ram into her with harsher strokes.

He felt the cum from his previous climaxes squirting out of her hole and soaking his covered groin, again. The feeling added to his excitement. His free hand gripped Valentina's hip and gave him leverage to rapidly move in and out.

Holding the young model as she shook slightly with her climax, he kept his hips moving in and out. After two climaxes, Dominic could keep this going all day.

However, he was surprised to feel Valentina push him backward until his penis slipped out of her hole. After a few seconds of the pair catching their breath, she went back on moving her hips up and down, back and forth, bringing her and himself fresh pleasure.

Since Dominic had climaxed so recently, he could go on for a long time. Allowing Valentina to work on him, climaxing a few more times. Then she squealed when he stood up, holding her in his arms. She felt so tiny in his arms.

Her arms around his neck and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Dominic grasped her ass and lifted her up as he spread his legs for balance. He held Valentina like that, moving her up and down like she was as light as a feather.

His hips bucked, forcing his penis deep into her with each plunge. He moved her around in like a rag doll. His fingers reached under her and touched the swollen lips that were wrapped tightly around his penis.

Dominic could feel her release dripping onto his balls, while Valentina felt like she was sitting on a baseball bat. Her weight and Dominic's movements were stretching her.

She could feel the head of his rubber-covered penis touch her g-spot with each stroke. Just when she thought she couldn't climax again, she felt pleasure start to build deep inside her.

Squeezing her arms tightly around his neck, she kept her legs locked behind his back. A long moan escaped her lips as another strong climax rushed through her.

————————