Thirteen| Good Mornings

Third Person POV
(Spanking, CNC, Sexual content warning)

C𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 Thirteen
Good Mornings!

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ThirteenGood Mornings!

———

LOOSING HIS GRIP ON VALENTINA'S WAIST, HE RUBBED HIS EYES, PUSHING THE DUVET of his naked body. Sitting up, he stretched out slightly, before turning to look behind him at his amore's peaceful sleeping figure. He knew he had worn her out last night.

In his mind, she deserved the punishment.

Dominic knew she knew what would happened when she made that comment about Zayn. He was pissed that he had even let him ever get to close to Valentina.

To his girl.

Noticing something in the corner of his eye, he travelled his grey eyes down, latching onto her pussy which was on displayed due to the duvet not fully covering it.

His mind went back to the night before, how much he loved the tight little kitten of her's. He adored how she kept it trimmed, but still had hair to prove she was a 'mature lady'.

Missing the sensation, he got onto his knees, moving down to completely let her bottom half free of the silk covers.

Running a finger up and down her folds, he smiled as she moved around in her sleep. He slipped a finger in before retracting it almost immediately. Bringing the cum covered finger to his mouth, he sucked on it licking off all the translucent substance.

Placing his tongue onto her clit, he swirled it around, before sucking on it completely for a few seconds. Removing his mouth from the sensitive bud when Valentina didn't wake up, he chose to go for a different method.

They had talked about his kinks before; he had openly told her how he would love to wake her up with a surprise, explaining consensual non-consent to her, also known as CNC.

Valentina was very fond of the idea of it, telling him she would be ok with it if they were on good terms. If they were to be in an argument, she wouldn't appreciate him doing that to her. Her words being, "I wouldn't mind being woken up to you inside me." An innocent smirk on her face.

Luckily for Dominic, after last night, the pair were on very good terms, and he knew she would not be uncomfortable with it. Only aroused.

Dominic licked her folds up to her clit before putting his tongue into her entrance, swirling it around slightly.

Moving one of his hands to grip her hips tightly, the free hand went to her clit, moving in figure eight motions. He chuckled lowly when he heard Valentina begin to wake up from sending through vibrations to her pussy, causing her to release a breathless moan, "hmm, Dominic."

"Fuck Dominic — what a lovely awakening," the brunette expressed, another moan erupting from her chapped lips.

The older man could feel her tugging on the ends of his hair every time he teased her clit. Removing his mouth which was covered with her cum, he put his tip by her entrance, looking up for the reassurance that this was ok.

Receiving a nod, he thrusted in without giving her a moment. Grabbing her wrists, he pinned them above her head with one hand, her spare hand pushing down her stomach as he ruthlessly pounded in and out of her.

"Mhm," Dominic grunted out, closing his eyes, turning to look at the celling, as he thrusted in and out of her continuously, keeping at a high speed.

Gripping the sheet tightly, Valentina let out a small scream, "Right there, please Dom," she begged him, mentally thanking the black haired man as he on hit repeatedly that spot.

[Dominic's POV]

Listening to her beg my name with need was music to my ears, so I decided to tease a little bit more. Withdrawing my lips from her moist pussy, I headed towards the bathroom without giving away any sign of me wanting her to follow me.

Because I wasn't done pleasing her or myself.

My hands turned on the shower before I adjudged it to the right temperature. Stepping inside and getting water through my hair, I glanced at her flawless body standing at the door frame.

Without hesitation, she pushed my body against the wall and started kissing me passionately as the water cascaded down our backs and shoulders. Her hands kept wandering down my chest and back, rubbing every area of skin she possibly could.

Feeling my dick spouting against my abs, like it was saluting the ceiling, I watched it start pulsing. Her teeth bit her lips in mischief, grabbing it and rubbing it up and down in a teasing way.

I grabbed her by her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing her against the wall instead. "How dare you?" I said into her neck, planting more kisses as her hand held tight onto my shoulders to secure her in place.

I looked her in the eyes, asking for permission to enter her warm pussy. She bit her lower lip as a way of saying yes, making some of the water drops get into her mouth.

Smirking at her, I slid my throbbing dick into her wet pussy making a very needy moan to escape her beautiful mouth. As I was thrusting into her, going at a faster pace after each thrust, her moaning my name was all I heard.

"Please, Dominic, I can't," she said breathlessly as I felt her nails digging on my back. She begged me to let her cum. But to make this filled with even more pleasure, I couldn't allow that.

Her walls started tightening around me and her moans turned into screams of pleasure. I brought my lips to her to kiss her even though the pouring water got in the way. I kept thrusting faster, as my sensations weren't fulfilled yet.

"Cum for me, Valentina." Without wasting a single second, I felt her warm cum coat me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, feeling even more sleepy and in need of some air.

————————