Nineteen| Special Gift

Third Person POV

C𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 Nineteen
Special Gift!

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 NineteenSpecial Gift!

———

EXCITEDLY VALENTINA TURNED TO HER SIDE EXPECTING TO SEE DOMINIC LAYING BESIDE HER, instead she was greeted with a small neatly folded note and a perfectly wrapped present — which she could only assume Dominic had gotten gift wrapped professionally.

Picking up the piece of paper with her freshly manicured nails, a smile broke free at the note the older gentleman had wrote her.

Here's your first gift from me, just a little something for when I'm not around. Maybe it can give you a good wake up. Wouldn't be better then me though ;)

Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she lifted up the medium sized gift gently unwrapping the paper from around it before letting out a small gasp at the bundle of sex toys. She shook her head with a small smile, getting up to take a shower.

Exiting the steamy bathroom with her towel wrapped around her, she turned on some music before her eyes landed on the present she had opened earlier. Specifically the pink rampant rabbit vibrator.

Turning up the song she had playing in the background slightly. She walked over to her bed, picking up the long pleasurable item before switching it on jumping slightly at how quickly it vibrated in her hand. Valentina had never used a sex toy — a man was usually her toy.

Crawling onto her soft bed, she laid back spreading her legs, rubbing her fingers up and down her folds to tease herself before allowing the vibration to connect with her clit. Immediately making her pull away and moan at the sudden action, switching it off.

An idea popped into her head, grabbing her phone she clicked on the camera. Placing the vibrator deep inside her making her moan lightly, she switched it back on the extra addition on the tool placed on her clit making her gasp at the immense pleasure.

Dropping her towel completely, she began recording starting at her breasts, slowly moving the camera down to where her pussy was gradually getting wet, filming herself push and pull out the continuously, she brought the camera in close to ensure the recipient could hear how wet she was. Ending the video, she clicked on Dominic's contact before sending him the short clip. Almost immediately her phone began ringing.

Dominic was video calling her.

Answering the call, she placed it on her face smiling innocently at the screen, "Hi," she greeted softly.

"You know what I want to watch, show me, please." Dominic jumped right into.

Smirking she propped the phone up on her desk, allowing her full body to be in view with her legs still spread apart, allowing Dominic to have the perfect vision of the action.