Home

He grabbed my arm and started to walk faster.
When we finally got to his bedroom. He opened the huge door in front of us.
Damn. What a big room.

"I'll be very busy today so you're free to do whatever you want but you can't go outside the mansion," he stated. "Why can't I go outside?" I questioned.
"Because I told you so"
"But I-" it was useless. He was already gone. Asshole. He really thinks I'm going to stay inside the whole day? I found some women's clothes in his closet and took the sexiest dress I could find and did my makeup. I went to the entrance and there was a car parked with a driver inside.

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Fuck," I mumbled while signing all these papers. They never came to an end. I looked outside my window only to see Teresa entering a car. I opened the window and screamed, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" When I noticed what she was wearing she just made me angrier. She was wearing a very short dress with high heels. Who is she trying to look sexy for? 

"Don't worry I'll be back soon" She winked before closing the door. This girl was playing with fire. What I'll do to her when she comes back.

Tᴇʀᴇsᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Where would you like to go, miss?"
"Is there a shopping mall nearby?"
"Yes, just five minutes away from here."
"Great, just drop me off there."
"Yes ma'am.

5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

We arrived at the shopping mall. "Can you pick me up in two hours?"
"Of course miss." I smiled and got out of the car.
I walked into a shop and saw lingeries.
"Hmm, I bet mister pervert will like them." I bought 6 lingerie sets in different colors.
I walked into another shop and also bought regular clothes and stuff. I got hungry so I decided to eat something. After I was done eating the driver was already at the parking.

"Did you enjoy your day, miss?"
"Yes, thank you. You can drop me off at the mansion."
"Sure."

When I got back it was already late. I wonder how angry he would be. I mean hey, I just went shopping. I didn't do anything wrong, did I? 
I stepped out of the car and walked into the entrance. He was standing there looking furious at me. Oh boy, I'm in a lot of trouble. He glanced at me, letting me know I'm in deep shit. 

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me to his bedroom. 
"Ouch, stop. You're hurting me," I whined. "Shut up," he replied coldly.

He flung me onto the bed harshly, causing all my shopping bags to fall on the ground. 
"Where have you been?" with an angry tone he required. "Are you blind?" I pointed at the shopping bags. He scowled, not liking my reply. He opened all of my shopping bags, causing a sinister grin to appear on his plump lips. He came closer to me, making me gulp. 

"Are those for our honeymoon?"
"Maybe," I nervously said. He chuckled and started kissing my neck.
"What are you doing?" I shrieked trying to push him off of me. 
"Isn't that obvious?" He kept kissing my neck and gave me a few hickeys.
"Anton-" he pinned my hand on the bed and whispered in my ear. "I'll give you one week."

"One week for what?" I asked confused. His smirk didn't give me a good feeling.

"One week and I'll rail you until you can't walk anymore," he grumbled, staring at me with lust. 
My breath got caught in my throat and shivers crept down my spine.