Chapter 14

"You'll scream tonight."

He started to kiss me roughly. After a while, his kisses softened. "Rafael," I whispered while I ran my fingers true his hair. He pulled my dress up and began to place soft kisses on my stomach. He took off my dress and my bra. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. I started to blush as he slowly removed my slip. "Are you shy?"

"N-no," I said even though I looked like a tomato. I undid his shirt as his hand slid down between my legs. He took off his pants and his boxers.
Every time he touched me, my heart began to beat faster and faster. He saw the way I gulped when I saw his big friend down there. "Is this your first time?" he asked worriedly.
"No."
"Okay," he said smirking. "Why are you grinning?" I trembled. "Since this isn't your first time, there's no need to be gentle."
"Wha"- "Shhhh," he placed his finger on my lips as he shoved it inside of me which made me moan. When he was fully inside of me he gazed at me intensely. He kissed me passionately, while he tried to shove it into me again.

"Aah Rafael," I moaned loudly as his thrust became faster and deeper.
I was about to reach my climax. He went faster, letting me know that he was close too." Fuck," he moaned as we came at the same time. We were both out of breath as we looked each other in the eyes. "You ready for round two?"
I bit my lips and nodded.

-----------------     𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

I don't know how many rounds we did, but what I do know is that we both enjoyed it. "Teresa, wake up."
"Hmm?"
"Teresa, wake up, damn it."
"What is it?"
"Antonio is here. Get up before he sees us."

Right, I just realized our clothes were all over the living room and we were both laying naked on the sofa. "What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be on his honeymoon?" I asked confused while I got up. "I'm asking myself the same thing. Hurry, go to your room."
I wore my underwear and ran to my room. Suddenly I heard the door open. "Teresa, I'm back. How's your arm?"
"Antonio, you scared me. My arm is good." I said out of breath cuz I ran fast as hell.
"Why is your hair such a mess and why are you half-naked?"
"I-I... I was..." I need to think of an excuse. Think think, Teresa.
"Were you having sex?" he asked angrily.
 "If I was having sex, It's none of your business."
"Did you have sex? Answer me, Teresa."
"N-no. I was..."-" I was watching porn!"
"Porn?" a grin appeared on his face. "I-I got bored, and decided to watch some porn ...I was having fun with myself, I guess."
Why did I even say that!? Thinking about me masturbating myself was enough to make me throw up. "You must've missed my big friend huh?" he asked teasingly. "Shut up," I murmured.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?"
"Our flight was canceled. We'll leave tomorrow."
"Oh okay."
"Have fun playing with yourself." He said as he made his way to the door. "And also, you have to clean my bedroom. Rosa will arrive soon with her suitcases. She's moving in."
"S-sure, boss."
He closed the door and I covered my hand on my mouth. That was close. I wonder what Rafael's doing.

𝙍𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I took a shower and got dressed. "Rafael!" my brother yelled. I rushed into his office. "Yes?"
"Can you take care of this man? He killed and raped 7 children. Do me a favor and bring him to hell," he said as he gave me a picture of him. "And also, take your men. He's dangerous and heavily guarded."
"Why can't you do it?"
"Rosa will arrive soon, she wants me to show her around," he said rolling his eyes. "I told her I don't have time for that bullshit, but she insisted."
"Ah, I see. I'll be back tomorrow."
"Don't let your guard down, Rafael. As I said, he's very dangerous and a professional killer."
"Yeah yeah. I'm always careful, you know that." I left his office and got ready for the mission. "You and you, come with me. You, I want you to take three men with you and ride behind me. Take as many guns as you need."
"Yes, boss."
My men and I were about to leave, suddenly I heard her voice. "Where are you going?" she looked at the gun in my hand. "I'm going on a mission. I'll be back, I promise."
"When will you come back?"
"Tomorrow."
"What if you get hurt?"
"I won't get hurt. I'll be back before you know it, okay?"
She nodded and smiled. "Bye! come back safe!" she yelled as she waved.