His limmit

"All you need to do is undress and I'll show you what I can do."
"U...undress?"

He nodded and gazed thirstily. I bit my lips. I loved it when he made me nervous. Suddenly my head started to spin with all kinds of emotions. I didn't know what to do and just ran away.

"Teresa where are you going?"
"I...I need some air."
I knew what was happening to me. I was falling in love with him. I feel so stupid right now. He would probably take my virginity and marry someone else. I'm nothing but a game to him.

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Why is she running away from me? Did I scare her? Did I cross the line? I got dressed as quickly as possible and ran after her. She ran out the front door and didn't see the car coming as she crossed the road.

"Teresa, watch out!" I screamed but it was too late...

Tᴇʀᴇsᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Everything turned dizzy and there was blood everywhere.
"Teresa, stay with me."
That's the last thing I heard before everything turned black.

When I woke up I was in a room. A nurse walked by and saw me standing up.
"She's awake!" A nurse yelled.
"Quickly, tell mister D'omicano his wife is awake. He's in his office."

Wait... Did she just call me his wife?
"What happened?" I asked confused.
"You have been in a coma for a week, miss D'omicano."

"Why are you calling me miss D'omicano?"
"You're married to mister D'omicano."
"What do you mean I'm married to Antonio? I surely don't remember our wedding." I walked out of the room and tried to find his office.
"Miss D'omicano, you are not allowed to walk!"
I didn't listen and kept searching for his office.

There were guards standing in front of a door and I thought that must be his office.
"Let me pass."

"You're not allowed in here, miss D'omicano."

"Let her pass." I could hear Antonio say from the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw Antonio pointing a gun at someone's head. When I saw the gun, the moments of Fernando shooting my parents started to replay in my head.

"Antonio, what are you doing?"

"Take the gun and finish him off."

"Wha... What?"

"Finnish him off."

He placed the gun in my hands and gazed at me. "He was the one that hit you with a car. Now, finish him off, Teresa. If you won't I will." He said with a higher tone.

"I... I can't. I don't wanna kill him! It was my fault. I should've watched out."

"That's not how the mafia world works, Teresa. You have to make him pay. Never show weakness."

He took a gun and shot the man right in the head.

"No...No!"

I got scared and ran away. When I tried to pass through the door one of his men stopped me.

"Let go off me, asshole."

Antonio grabbed my arm and told his men to leave.

"I've been very nice to you, Teresa. Do you know that?"

"I don't care. Let me go."

"Don't make me beat you like Fernando did."

"Go ahead. Hit me. Beat the shit outta me. I don't care anymore. My life is already fucked up as it is."

He pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands on the wall.

"Teresa, you crossed the line."

He kissed me and picked me up. "I wanted to wait until our honeymoon but you don't make it very easy for me, señorita. This time there is no escape. I'm gonna rail you until you can't stand up straight."

I'ʟʟ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ.

*Mwuah