chapter 10

I woke up the next day in my old bed. My clothes were changed and Fernando was sitting next to me.
"Took you long enough to wake up."

"Follow me."

I followed him to a room.
"What is this?"
"Your punishment."
"M...my punishment?"
"Yes."
"Undress."
I stayed quiet because I knew what was going to happen.
"Since you're not a virgin anymore I can play with you whenever I want."
He took a step closer to me and with every step he took I took a step black slowly.
"Please don't do this."
"I warned you. I told you to not be around him." He said as he came closer.
"Fernando, no!"
"Shut up!" He punched me in my stomach which made me feel a little dizzy.

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

My men and I searched for Teresa yesterday but she was nowhere to be found. It feels like a part of me died. Veronica walked into my office smirking. I really need to put her in her place.

"I heard about Teresa. Sad. Since she's not here you must be lonely. I thought maybe you want some company."
"I don't need any company. Get out of my sight."
"Oh come one, mister D'omicano. Let me entertain you until you find her."
"Veronica, get out," I said irritated.
"She placed her hands on my shoulder.
"Relax. I just want to keep you company. Don't you miss me?"
"Stop this nonsense before I'll kill you and dump you in the ocean."

She removed her hands from my shoulder and I could see the fear in her eyes.

"What does she have that I don't? What's so special about her?"
"Veronica, get the fuck out of my office,"
"You'll regret this." She said as she walked out of my office.

After a few minutes, one of my men came running into my office.

"We found her, sir. She's in Fernando's mansion and it's heavily guarded."
That bastard. I knew he had something to do with this. "Get everybody ready and take as many guns as you can. We're leaving right now."

"Yes, sir."

I'm coming for you, Fernando. I'll tear you into pieces like a beast.

Tᴇʀᴇsᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Get on your knees."
"P...please. Beat me up, do everything you want, but not this."
"Did Antonio not teach you how to shut up?"

I got on my knees and turned around. He grabbed my waist from the back and removed his belt.

"I'm gonna break every single bone in your body, baby. You'll wish you were dead."

All of a sudden I heard a gunshot and Fernando fell dead on the ground. It was him. Antonio. He came to save me. He ran to me and starting kissing me.
"I thought I lost you, señorita." He said while he smiled. He noticed I was naked and his smile disappeared.
"Did he touch you?"

I busted out in tears and fell into his arms.
"He tried to rape me, Antonio."
"It's okay. You're safe now," he said while he was hugging me.
"Let's go home now."

Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

I woke up just where I wanted to be. In Antonio's arms. "You're awake." His deep voice sounded.

"Yeah."
"Are you feeling better?"
"I have a few bruises but I'm fine."
"What a shame he's dead. I would've enjoyed torturing him."
"Yeah, me too."
"We're leaving on our honeymoon today. Be ready in an hour," he said while he got up.

I took a shower and put my clothes on.

Mʏ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ