Chapter 13- mister Rafael

"It looks like I'm the predator and you're my prey."
"Your wedding-" "Can wait."
A wide, evil grin appeared on his face. Oh lord, I'm doomed. "P-please don't hurt me," I begged.
He tugged my hair and dragged me to the room again. "Why is there blood on the floor?"
"Oh, that. I gave the person who let you escape a little reward," he responded emphasizing the work reward. "You didn't kill him, did you?"
"What if I did?" He said smirking. "
"You a cruel person, do you know that?"
"Not the first time I heard that, señorita."
He took out a gun and pointed it at my head which made me take a few steps back. "A-Antonio..."
He grinned and shot me in my arm. "Aah!"
"What are you doing!?" I yelled. "Want me to do it again?"
"No, no! Stop!" I said sobbing. I have been through a lot of pain before but never have I ever experienced something like this. He gazed at me with his evil, dark eyes.
I fell on the ground and started shivering. "What did I do to deserve this?"
"You need to learn how to respect me,"
"I'd rather be tortured than give you my respect."
"Don't provoke me, Teresa," he said sternly. "Or what? You'll shoot me again? Go ahead, asshole."

He grabbed me by my throat and picked me up. "Antonio, I- I c- can't breathe," I said gasping for air.
He didn't care and squeezed harder. When I was about to faint he removed his hand. "Asshole," I said while coughing. He pushed me against the wall and pierced his dark eyes on my lips.
Oh hell no you don't. I'm not gonna kiss you, you pervert. My eyes were pierced on his lips too.
Teresa, don't. No. We're not gonna kiss him. I bit my lips which made him grin. Damn it, Teresa. You stupid bitch. Now you made him think you want to kiss him. I mean... I want to kiss him.No, you don't. Urgh, my mind is such a mess. Why is he driving me crazy? I tried to walk away but he yanked my body back against the wall. I didn't dare to look at him. My mind was a mess and I was just standing there glowing red. "Look at me," he said huskily.

I managed to look him right in the eyes as if I didn't care. "Why are you trying to deny it?"

"Deny what?"
"The fact that you want me."
"I don't want you. What kind of bullshit is that?" I said laughing sarcastically. His grin disappeared and he looked all serious and mad now. "You know, that mouth of yours will get you killed one day."
"Not the first time I heard that."
He chuckled and took a step back. "Go to your room. I'll send a doctor to check your arm."
"Okay." I was just about to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Aah! That hurts!"
"If you do anything stupid while I'm gone..."
"I get it, now let go of my arm."

What a jerk. How did I even end up in here?
After the doctor removed the bullet from my arm, he wrapped my arm in a bandage. "Thank you."
He nodded and left. After a while, I got bored. I decided to take a look around. I got up and walked through the hallway. I heard someone swimming. I decided to take a look and it was Rafael. What is he doing here? Why isn't he at Antonio's wedding? I took a closer step to see him better. He got out of the pool and I gotta admit, he looks fine as fuck.
"Are you done checking me out, baby?"
"I wasn't checking you out. We were checking us out. Checking out I did not."
"What kind of language is that?" he said laughing. " This is so embarrassing," I murmured.
"What I meant is I wasn't staring."
He walked closer to me which made me take a few steps back. "You're very bad at lying."
"I-I'm not lying."
he placed his thumb on my lips and smirked. "I wonder how those lips of yours taste."
"I wonder how your lips taste too," I said without thinking. His grin widened. "What did you just say?"

"Nothing! I said nothing."
"Hmm, you're lying again, aren't you?"
"I- I'm... I didn't say any... I didn't say anything."
"You definitely need to work on your lying skills," he said as he walked away.
"You stupid woman." I cursed myself.
I continued looking around and found a small room with a bed with chains in the middle. This must be another place where Antonio tortures people. I took a look around and found a small box. "I wonder what's in here," I spoke to myself. I opened the box and my eyes widened.
Are these... sex toys? There were blindfolds and all kinds of sex toys in the small box.
How disgusting. "What are you doing here?"
I turned around and Rafael was standing at the door. His shirt was undone and his tie was loose.
"I was taking a look around."
"Are you bored?"
"A little."
"Let's watch a movie."
He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. "Relax and sit down."
"O-okay." I said confused. He sat down next to me and turned on the tv.

"What do you want to watch?"
"I don't mind, as long as it's not horror."
He grinned and his smirk didn't give me a good feeling. "We're going to watch a horror movie."
"No, no, please. I can't watch scary movies."
"Don't worry, I'll be right next to you."
Just when I was about to stand up and run away he grabbed my arm. "Sit down, Teresa."
I rolled my eyes and sat back down. He started the movie and turned the lights off.

"See, it's not that scary."
Just when I was about to say something, a scary scene appeared on the tv which made me jump and scream. When I realized what I was doing, I froze. I was hugging him tightly. I cleared my throat and let him go. "I'm sorry."
"No need to be sorry, I know you want me as much as I want you, baby."
"Don't be that sure, baby. The only reason why I hugged you was because I was scared," I said emphasizing the word baby. He grinned and licked his lips. "Say that again."
"Say what again?"
"What you just said."
"Baby?"
"You should call me baby more often."
"You wish," I said laughing. "I'll make you call me baby. Just watch."
He pushed me which made me lay down on the couch. He climbed on top of me and grinned.

He started to place soft kisses on my neck

He started to place soft kisses on my neck. "Aah!" a moan escaped from my mouth. He placed his hand on mine and I started to breathe heavily. I wanted to stop him but my body was craving him.

𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

When she moaned my inner beast woke up. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to be in her. He wanted to lick her. He wanted to put it in her. He wanted to move in her.
"Y-you should g-get off of me."

I tried to get off of her but he didn't want to. He wanted to do all kinds of things to her. He wanted to explore every single part of her body.
"I'm sorry, I can't manage to do that," I said huskily.
"Bu-"
"You'll scream tonight."

-------------------------------------------------------

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚.𝙭𝙭𝙭 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙮