My very fist time

"This time there is no escape. I'm gonna rail you until you can't stand up straight."
He placed me on his desk and started to kiss my neck. Even though I was mad at him it still felt good.

He undressed me and stopped kissing me.
"If you don't stop me now... there is no way of returning."
"I'm not stopping you."
A light smirk started to show on his face.

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

When she said she wasn't going to stop me, it felt like a big relief. Now I can show her what I can do.

I picked her up again and walked out of my office.
"Antonio, what are you doing?!"
"Lower your voice, Teresa. I'm bringing you to our bedroom. I may not be a gentleman but taking your virginity on a desk is way too low."
"We're both naked! What if someone sees us?

"No one will see us," I assured her. I walked to our bedroom and sat down on my couch, placing her on top of me. Without me telling her what to do, she already knew what to do. She wrapped her arms around me before I gently pushed the tip of my dick inside of her which made her wince. She opened her mouth slightly while lowering herself onto my cock causing me to grumble. She took a deep breath before slowly starting to ride me. "Fuck," she moaned while moving her hips towards me. Seeing her struggle not being able to reach the end of my length made me smirk. I purposely pushed her a little further down causing her to moan. I sank my dull nails into her waist breathing heavily. Her tight pussy clenched around me. "You're struggling? I teased. "Shut up," she replied. "I'll help you," I said flipping her over swiftly. I was now on top of her. "Open those beautiful legs for me," I demanded dominantly. She opened them obediently while starting to blush nervously. I kissed her before thrusting into her deeply making her moan uncontrollably. "Fuck, Antonio," she gasped when I accelerated my speed. "Slow down, I can't take it," she cried. "You're going to take it how I give it to you," I hissed after which I hammered ruthless into her, destroying the walls of her cervix. She screamed not caring who could hear her. "I'm gonna cum," she shrieked, grabbing a fistful of my hair as I slammed into her mercilessly. 

She arched her back, causing me to hit her g-spot. Juice squirted out of her swollen pussy while I still thrust into her recklessly. "Antonio," she moaned as her legs started to tremble slightly. I groaned almost reaching my climax. Before I release while liquid, I pulled out. I rested my head between her boobs who have been bouncing every time I slammed into her. 

Teresa's pov

"Want to go for another round?" He said smirking.
"Another round? Are you crazy?! I can't even stop shaking right now. I think you broke my body or something," he whined.  He laughed and laid down next to me.

"There's a party later tonight. Do you want to go?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure. At what time does it start?"
"10"
"My god! I only have 3 hours left!?"
I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I did my make-up and my hair but I didn't know what to wear. Think Teresa. We need to make everyone look at you like a goddess at the party. Ah-ha! I found the perfect one. I ran outside to meet Antonio. When I walked out of the door his gaze was all fixed on me.
"How do I look?" I asked nervously.

(You can stop the music now.)

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ Tᴇʀᴇsᴀ's ᴅʀᴇss ﹠ ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇ﹕