Chapter 15

"Antonio! I want your babies and if you don't give me what I want..."
"What will you do? Kill me?" I scoffed.
"I'll make sure Teresa dies, I promise you that. I never break a promise. You need me, Antonio. Don't you want to make your dad proud huh? I suggest you give me what I want."
"You can't force me to have sex with you, slut." I hissed. "We'll see about that, babe."
Who the fuck does this whore think she is? I'm Antonio D'omicano and I'll not tolerate this.
I tugged her hair. "Listen, you can't tell me what to do. Don't forget I can kill you with my bare hands right now. If I were you, I'd watch my mouth."
"Give me babies and I'll watch my mouth," she spat back. "You want babies? Fine. I'll give you babies."
I pushed her against the wall as I kissed her harshly. I picked her up and threw her on the bed.
What happened after? Well, I gave her what she wanted.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I woke up and the first thing I hear is Rosa yelling my name. Ugh, can't she leave me alone?
"Teresa, come here!"
"I'm coming." I yawned. I walked to her room. When I opened the door my eyes widened. There were clothes all over the room and Antonio was laying next to her. They must've had a lot of fun last night. "What do you want?"
"Can you make some tea for me and my lovely husband?"
"Sure"-"Oh and before you go, can you pick the clothes from the ground?" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I picked up the clothes and placed them on the table. "Is that all?" I asked fed up.
"That's all."
"Okay, I'll go make your tea then"

"No, wait. Can you take my bathrobe? It's in Antonio's closet."
I nodded and opened his closet. I searched for her bathrobe and found my old dress. I took it out of the closet and kept searching for her bathrobe. "Aha, I found you!" I spoke to myself.
"Wait, what are you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're stealing my dress."
"It's mine, I bought this dress myself. I must've forgotten it here."
"I want it", she said sternly.
"As I said, I bought this dress myself," She covered herself with a blanket and stood up.
"I.Want.That.Dress."
"You're richer than me. Go buy yourself one." I spat back.
She raised her hand and slapped me. My cheek was all red now. I let out a sarcastic chuckle.
"What's so funny slut?"
"I'm sorry, you're calling me a slut? At least I never cheated."
"You bitch!" she raised her hand again and I closed my eyes expecting another slap but I didn't feel a thing. "Don't touch her. Do you hear me?" Antonio said angrily while he was holding her hand.
"But I want that dress."
"Rosa, It's hers. Stop acting childish."
"Unbelievable", Rosa spoke as she left the room. "I'll go make the tea now", I said as I walked towards the door. "Teresa."
"Hmm?"
"Yes, sir", he corrected me. "Yes, sir?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You still haven't learned your lesson, have you?"

"What lesson?"
"Stop playing dumb, Teresa. You know what lesson I'm talking about."
"Hmm, let me think", I said placing my fingers on my chin. "Oh yeah, I remember. You mean the lesson where you shot me in my arm, right? Or is it the lesson where you froze me to death?"He took a deep breath. You could see that he was struggling to control his anger. "If you don't want me to teach you another lesson, I suggest you start talking to me with respect", he said sternly.
I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You can do everything you want, I don't care. Just know that I will never, I repeat never give you my respect, dickhead. I fucking hate you, do you hear me?"

I gave him a bitchy face as I walked out of the room. I don't know where I had the guts to say that to him, but I'm proud of myself. Ain't no one treating me like a dog. I headed to the kitchen to make the tea Rosa requested.
When I entered the kitchen, she was already there. She wasn't alone. She was making out with one of Antonio's men. No, wait they weren't making out. They were having sex!? My eyes widened. I tried to walk away silently and I bumped into the painting on the wall after which it fell. "Shit", I murmured as I placed my hand on my mouth. "What was that?" Rosa asked. "Who's there?"
I walked away as quietly as possible. When I reached the stairs I ran upstairs like my life depended on it. Should I tell Antonio? No, he wouldn't believe me. In fact, I don't even care.
I rushed into my room. "Isabela, you won't believe what I just saw."
"Hmm?"
I met Isabela when I started working as a maid. Since then, we've been good friends. I told her everything about Fernando, Antonio, and Rafael.
"Tell me already! I'm curious."
"Shh, lower your voice. So I was on my way to the kitchen to make some tea."
"What happened?"
"I saw Rosa having sex with one of Antonio's men."
"Oh my god! Did they see you?"
"No, I got away in time."
"You have to tell Antonio about this."
"Nah, I don't think I will."
"What do you mean? You have to tell him."
"It's not my business."
"Okay. Is Rafael back yet?"
"No. I think he'll come back tomorrow."
"Oh okay. Wanna go do some shopping?"
"You think Antonio will let us?" I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Seduce him. I bet he'll let us go then."
"Seduce him? Are you out of her mind? There's no way I'm doing that."
"We can sneak out?"
"Hmm, yeah that's a better idea. Let's take a shower first."
I see Isabela as a sister. We always shower together. You must find it disgusting but were comfortable with each other. After we took a shower, we dressed up.
"What do you think about this dress?" she asked. "Hmm, no. We need something more revealing."
"Yeah, you're right."
"What about these dresses. They match. We could wear them together?" she suggested.
"Oh my god, Isabela. These are perfect."
When we were done we headed towards the main door. "Did you hear that?"
"What?"
"Those footsteps."
"Oh shit. That must be Antonio. Quick let's hide in his office."
She nodded. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into his office. "That was close."
"Yeah."
Suddenly we heard someone walking towards us.
"Let's hide under his desk", I whispered as I pointed at his desk. She nodded and we hid under his desk. He entered the room. I placed my hands on my mouth. Isabela did the same thing. He sat down on his chair. His feet almost touched me. He removed his belt.
"What is he doing?" I whispered confused. Isabella shook her head. He tucked his hands in his pants. Oh no. I know where this is going. Isabella and I did our best to hold our laughter in. "Boss, can I come in?"
He sighed and put his belt back on. "What do you want Aleandro?" he asked annoyed. Aleandro entered his office."It's Rafael, boss. He's back and wants to talk."
"Tell him I'm coming."
Rafael is back? A bright smile appeared on my face. I missed him so much. I can't wait to see him. Antonio got up and left his office. Isabella sighed out of relief. We both stood up. "Was he really about to jerk himself off?" we both busted out in laughter. I opened the door and he was standing in front of us. He looked mad. Very mad. "Ah, Antonio. Here you are." I tried to trick him. "What are you doing here? I didn't see you enter my office."
"I... We were..." Isabella stammered. "And where do you think you are going dressed like this?"
"We're going outside", I stated. "Who gave you permission?"
"We don't need no permission."

"Is that so?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.
"Yes. Come, Isabella. Let's go."
"I-I think we should stay here", she said shyly.
"What? This was your idea, Isabella. Let's go. Don't tell me you're afraid of this asshole?"
"I think we should listen to him, Teresa."
"Even your friend is smart enough to obey me." A smirk appeared on his face.
"Are you serious right now?" I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I-I'm sorry, Teresa", she said after which she walked back to our room. "I'll deal with you later," he said sternly. I gave him an angry face and walked away. I'm so mad at Isabella right now. How could she let me down at the moment she was supposed to help me. She obeyed him just like a dog. On my way back to my bedroom, I met Rosa. She pierced her devilish eyes on mine. "Hold on."

"Now is not the time, Rosa", I said annoyed. "Did you see me?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"You were there, weren't you? Listen, if you tell Antonio...", she grabbed my hand tightly. "Hey, stop! You're hurting me."
"Listen you little slut. If you tell Antonio, you'd wish you were dead, am I clear? Don't ruin my plan."
"Don't touch me, you bitch."
She tugged my hair. "I promise you, I'll make your life a hell if you tell him."I slapped her after which she placed her hand on her cheek. "I said don't touch me. Bitch."
"How dare you?"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking stab you."
"I'm gonna tell Antonio that you laid your hands on me!"
"Go ahead. I don't care." I walked away. "Don't walk away from me. I'm your boss too, you know?" I completely ignored her as I kept walking.

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 - 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I'll make that bitch suffer. I'll kill her with my own hands. I'll show her who I am. But first, I gotta stick to my plan. You're probably wondering what my plan is. Well, you'll find out soon enough
I decided to take a shower and sleep. When I got out of the bathroom I expected to see Antonio in our bedroom but he wasn't there. "Where could he be?" I asked myself. Whatever. I'm tired I should get some sleep. Suddenly the door opened. It was Antonio. "Ah, my lovely husband. Where have you been?"
"None of your business", he said as he walked into our bedroom. "It is my business. I'm your wife."
"For the last time, I only married you to make my father proud", he sighed. "You'll learn how to love me."
He laughed. "I'll never love you, Rosa. Never."
"I'll make you love me. Just watch."
"Good luck with that", he said while he walked towards the bedroom. Even though I already showered, I wanted to join him. I undressed and walked into the bathroom. He was standing in front of me naked. I grinned. "Do you mind if I join?"
"Yes, I do mind. There are 10 bathrooms in this mansion go shower somewhere else."
"What's wrong with showering with my husband."
"Rosa, don't start again. Go shower somewhere else."
I looked at the bathtub."Forget a shower. Let's take a bath together", I grinned. I pushed him after which he fell into the bathtub. I sat on his lap. "Let's make love in the bathtub, baby", I whispered in his ear.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I went outside in the garden to get some fresh air. A tall man dressed in black approached me.
"Are you Teresa Andrea Costa?" he asked. "Are you one of Antonio's men?" I asked confused. He didn't reply and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?"
He picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. "Do you work for Fernando? Is he still alive? Let me go!"
"Shut up, woman. My ears, damn it. And just who the hell is this Fernando you're talking about anyway?"
I sighed with relief knowing Fernando is not behind this. "Are you going to kidnap me? Where are you taking me? Let go of me, you jerk."
"You want me to let go? Fine." And just like that, he dropped me on the floor. "Ahh!"
"You asked for it. Now, get in the damn car."
I stood up and rolled my eyes. "Your father won't like this attitude you have", he said annoyed.
"I don't know what man thinks he's my father but I'm damn sure my parents died ages ago."
"Hmm, you don't know?"
"Don't know what?"
"Shut up and get in the car."
"No!"
"I'll make you shut up."
"Try me", I spat back. He grinned just like Antonio always does. "Fine."
He pushed my body against his and pressed his lips on mine. "Ew! What the hell are you doing?!"
"Want me to do that again?"
"No. Please no."
"Then I advise you to shut up if you don't want that to happen again."
I rolled my eyes again and obeyed him. I got in the car and said nothing.