chapter 12

"Antonio, I'm sorry."
"Where did your big mouth go now, huh?"
I tried to run away but he was too fast. "Sit down."
"It's your wedding today. I don't want to keep Rosa waiting." I tried. He chuckled sarcastically. "As if I care."

He took out a bat and looked me in the eyes. "What am I going to do to you?" He placed his hand on his chin and grinned. "What happened to you? Two days ago you were caring and kind. What did I do?"
"Shut up." He said sternly. Suddenly someone walked into the room. "Your father is here, boss."
"Can't you see that I'm busy?"
"He wants to see you before the wedding and he's not taking a no for an answer."
"Damn it," he mumbled. "Watch her until I get back," he said before he left. After a while, my hands started to hurt because he tied them to the chair. "Hey, you. Can you untie me please?"
"I'm sorry, I can't do that."
"Oh come on. I'll give you a reward if you let me go."
"What kind of reward?"
"Untie me and I'll show you," I said smirking. He hesitated but untied me anyway.
I stepped closer to him and placed my arms around his neck. I pretended to give him a kiss which made him closed his eyes, just like I expected.

Bam! I punched him and ran away. "Hey! Come back!" He said trying to get up from the ground. "I'm sorry!" I yelled. "Where is the damn door?" I murmured. "What are you looking for?" I turned around and my eyes met his. It was Rafael. "Not you again."
"Who were you running from?" he asked curiously. "None of your business," I responded sassily.
"Don't talk to me like that."
"Just get out of my way," I said irritated. I tried to walk away but he blocked me and pushed me against the wall. "Has Antonio ever tell how beautiful those freckles of you are." He said while exploring my body with his eyes. His eyes stopped at my boobs. "You're a pervert,  do you know that? Don't look at women's breasts, that's rude."
He grinned and pierced his eyes on mine. "Who said I was looking at your boobs?" He said emphasizing the word boobs. "I'm not blind, you fool." He chuckled and just like that he walked away. "What a jerk," I whispered.

𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"Where is she!?"
"She punched me and ran away, boss."
"Punched you? Are you kidding me? You're ten times stronger than her."
"Well, she... I-"
"Spit it out already!"
"She seduced me", he stopped and continued, "she said that if I untied her, she was going to give me a reward."
"A reward, huh? I'll give you a reward." I said emphasizing the word reward. I took out a gun and pointed it at his head. "B-boss, please don't do this." 
I shot him in his legs which made him fall on the floor. "Aah!" he groaned. "Boss, please I beg you."
"Get on your knees and kneel," I said sternly. "If you kneel, I might have some mercy on you."
He directly kneeled down without hesitation. I could see the fear in his eyes. It made me feel strong. "Please I beg you, boss." He said sobbing. I grinned and grabbed him by his neck. I lifted him up making him face me. "Next time you do something stupid like this I'll destroy every family member you have, one by one, am I clear?"
He nodded his head while gasping for air. "Good." I removed my hand and he fell on the ground again. "You should go see a doctor. That leg of yours doesn't look well," I said while leaving the room.
On my way to find Teresa, I ran into my brother. "Rafael, have you seen Teresa?"
"No," he said as he kept walking. I knew he was lying. What is he keeping from me?

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I finally found a door but it was locked. "Fuck." I whispered.
"Teresa, you can't hide from me." I heard Antonio's voice echoing through the hallway.
I started to walk faster. I started to run and looked behind me the whole time. I bumped into someone. It was him. My eyes widened. "Why in such a hurry, Teresa?"
I took a few steps back as he came closer to me. "I-I was..."
"Shhh." he hissed. "Tell me, what does a predator do with his prey?"
I gulped and he was feeding on my fear.
"He tears his prey into pieces until there's nothing left."
"It looks like I'm the predator and you're my prey."
"Your wedding-" "Can wait."
A wide, evil grin appeared on his face. Oh lord, I'm doomed.

_______________________________

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆.

𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲.*𝗠𝘂𝗮𝗵