Everything is fine

Honestly, Gakushuu would have been more disappointed if his classmates hadn't clocked that something was wrong since 3-E was as about as subtle as a hammer smashing a potato.

Mr Karasuma looked like a man older than he was. "Alright, has everyone read through the terms of the non-disclosure agreement?"

"Yes!" Class A responded diligently while Gakushuu took a large chug of his coffee.

The sun had set and it was nearly eight at night but they were all still in school trying to sort out the latest mess.

"And, does anyone have any questions?" Karasuma asked.

Nearly everyone in Class A raised their hands.

The agent sighed deeply before nodding at Araki. "Yes?"

"Yes, mine's regarding the mind-wipe." Araki adjusted his glasses. "Wouldn't that be a violation of our human rights?"

"Yes, also..." Kanada spoke up, looking at the contract. "Just how much time is actually wiped? And what are the side-effects?"

Gakushuu nodded. "A valid question."

Karasuma's eye twitched, shooting him a small annoyed glance. "Please, just sign the contract." He cleared his throat. "This isn't negotiable."

"Um, my family lawyer would disagree," Satsuki exclaimed.

Karasuma sighed and shot Gakushuu a look like he expected him to say something.

Gakushuu raised an eyebrow and sipped his coffee.

Karasuma narrowed his eyes briefly before sighing. "Please raise your hand when you've signed."

"So what's going to happen once we sign?" Kondo asked. "Can we talk to 3-E, because I still have questions?"

"...It would be preferable that classes still maintain their distance due to the security risk," Karasuma sounded exasperated. "The nature of this situation is very serious." The mood shifted as the students looked unsure. "I can't stress enough of how the mass panic would cause—"

The was a knock on the window as Koro-sensei appeared clinging to the glass while holding up a camera. "Can I come in now?" He slid the window open while 3-A just stared and Gakushuu sighed. "I want to get more pictures for the yearbook and 3-A would make great background characters for the set pieces!"

"Um..." Koyama exchanged a wary and nervous look with the other students.

Koro-sensei slipped into the classroom from the window and was flailing his tentacles excitedly. "Oh! Let's get a group photo now to capture the moment! Can you pose with your non-disclosure agreements?"

"What the hell?!" Seo looked freaked out.

"It's an important memory!" Koro-sensei whined while the rest of 3-A looked confused.

There was a pause before Karasuma buried his face in his palm. "For God's sake..."

Gakushuu sighed and drank his coffee.

***

"...So, what? His face just peeled off?!" Araki looked sick as they were in his and Itona's apartment playing monopoly on the floor.

"Yep." Itona ate some penut buter from a jar. "He could still talk as well."

"How is that even possible?" Koyama questioned. "If he doesn't have lips how is he able to talk?"

Gakushuu sighed, buying another railway while he passed Ren the money. "Honestly, 90% of the events that have happened barely make any sense."

Araki groaned, burying his face in his hands. "This makes my head hurt."