These memories

"Uh, Asano, the octopus is at the window again..." Koyama pointed nervously at the window.

Gakushuu looked up from where he was helping Miura with her science revision. "What?"

Koro-sensei's face was inconspicuously pressed up against the window of the 3-A classroom.

"Asano!" The mutated man-child whined from the window.

Gakushuu gritted his teeth. "What are you doing here!?" He marched over to the window while his classmates watched in bemusement. "It's the middle of the revision period!" He opened the window. "Go away before you're seen!"

Koro-sensei pouted. "But's it's important!" He held up his camera. "I'm taking everyone in class on a field trip for the yearbook."

"What field trip?" Ren questioned.

"Oh, it's off the books." Koro-sensei giggled, clapping. "I promise it'll be quick!"

Gakushuu's jaw clenched. "I am in the middle of a revision session. Go away."

Koro-sensei's bottom lip wobbled. "But, I need to collect memories." He started sobbing. "You hardly ever visit!"

"I visited yesterday!" Gakushuu felt like pulling out his hair. "What is wrong with you?"

"Aw, Asano, don't be mean, he's crying," Kanada said sympathetically.

"Yeah, have a heart," Juba said.

"You're not helping." He shot them both withering looks. "Sympathising just feeds his hysteria."

Koro-sensei sobbed louder, blowing his nose loudly. "Am I nothing but a forsaken sensei!?"

"Ew..." Araki cringed. "Asano, he's getting snot on the window again."

Gakushuu sighed deeply, rubbing his eyes. "For goodness sake...

"It'll only be for an hour," Koro-sensei promised, eyes wide and pleading. "Please."

He grimaced, crossing his arms. "Fine, but only—"

"Wonderful!" Koro-sensei grabbed him by the arm and threw him into a large bag. "Let's go!"

"Wait, what!?" Araki choked, mortified.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Gakushuu shouted as he fumbled around in the bag and tried to get out. "LET ME OUT OF THIS THING!"

"Off, we go!" Koro-sensei flew off before 3-A had the chance to utter a word.

***

In the end, Koro-sensei took him and the rest of 3-E to more countries than he count in one breath and left them all disorientated.

Gakushuu stumbled out of the cartoonishly large bag Koro-sensei had used to transport them. "W-what just happened?"

"I can taste colours!" Kayano stared at her hands in amazement.

"I saw so much but it's like a blur!" Fuwa exclaimed, nearly walking into a tree.

Gakushuu was convinced they were all dead and this was the afterlife. "How are we still alive?"

Koro-sensei patted him on the head. "Through fun and enjoyment."

"Those aren't valid reasons!" Gakushuu snapped at him.

"But, you still had fun." Koro-sensei chuckled. "And, doesn't that make it all worth it."

Gakushuu glared at him. "No."

Koro-sensei just took a photo of his glare. "Well, it makes perfect yearbook memories!" He ruffled his head. "It's always so nice when you drop by, Asano," he said warmly. "Remember, studying is important, but having fun with friends is vital as well. Moments among friends don't last forever, and the most important moments are ones that stick with us even in the darkest of times," he said gently, making Gakushuu frown. "Like this!" The octopus held up the photo of him glaring and scowling. "I think this is my favourite photo of you."