XI : desperado - rihanna

TW: knife play, blood play, slight cnc, choking, degredation

-

Aida had come to this club a few times with Mor in the past, it was nothing special, but they played great music and had a beautiful outdoor space that looked out over the city. Walking inside Aida's nose was hit with the smell of booze, smoke, and sex. Oh yeah, they had private rooms in the back that couples or groups could pay for. It was definitely more on the raunchy side.

"What took you so long?" Came Mor's voice. The pair turned around to find the other half of their party already situated in a booth, the table full of snacks and starter drinks.

"How the fuck did you get this all so fast?" Aida asked as she walked to the table, Azriel's hand situating itself on the small of her back as she moved. Gods, how long had it been since she had food? The woman wasted no time in digging into the plate: chips paired with various different dips. Salsa had always been her favorite.

"Third in command, General..." Oh right, Aida was just your regular customer, but these three. Yeah, she could understand wanting to seat and please Velaris's protectors as fast as possible. Aida could admit when she was shallow, and right then she made a vow to drag Azriel and Mor along with her to places where regulars would have to wait in lines.

"I'll have to come out with you a lot more often," Aida said, slipping into the booth next to her friend.

"Using us for money?" Cassian asked, his fingers toying with the small glass he held in his hand.

"Of course. I have standards, but I can't resist free food." She put another chip layered with salsa in her mouth, her eyes trained on Cassian. The bat huffed and rolled his eyes, crossing his giant arms in front of his chest as he looked out into the crowd of people dancing.

As Aida turned to Mor to start up a conversation, she felt Azriel's hand on her thigh. This time he made sure to settle his hand much higher, his fingers wrapping around her inner leg so that they were one wrong move away from slipping inside of her

I hate him. Aida thought as she tried to act like the man next to her wasn't turning her to mush.

"You have to meet everyone else. Like really meet them." Mor gushed, taking a sip from a bottle that had just magically appeared at their table.

"Calm down babes. I've only just met this one and I can barely stand him." Aida said, pointing a thumb in Cassian's direction. The cocky bastard only briefly turned his attention away from Azriel to throw her a smirk.

"Cad." Aida spat, rolling her eyes.

"Bitch." The general shot back. Aida's smile widened to the point where her cheeks hurt.

"Bitch." Drew yelled.

"Jerk!" Aida hollered back, waving goodbye to her elder brother as she began her trek home.

Aida must have zoned out for a second, she could feel Azriel squeezing her thigh in question. Just checking to make sure she was all the way there. She quickly looked away from Cassian, but moved her hand down to give Azriel's a reassuring squeeze telling him she was fine. She knew he didn't believe her, his leg was incredibly tense against hers compared to how it had just been bouncing a few seconds ago. Aida had no idea whether or not he was okay with her displaying such affection in public but she did it anyway. Putting her back to Mor she turned towards Azriel. Without really thinking about it she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fine." She whispered in his ear, her hand squeezing his again just to make sure he understood. It truly was heartwarming how much he cared. Azriel didn't seem to mind the kiss, if anything he looked more relaxed after she had done it. Mor's face had gone slack when Aida turned around.