XII : desperado - rihanna (part 2)

TW : degradation, cnc, anxiety attacks

Two weeks wasn't long for Aida to go without sex, she'd gone much longer. But because she and Azriel had been fucking like rabbits since they met, his cock hurt more than she'd like to admit when he started off. But he didn't care about the whimpers that were coming out of her mouth or the way more tears came to her eyes at the missed sensation. Azriel was too far into his own head to even care.

Tonight, he planned on fucking any desire she could possibly hold for any other man out of her wonderful little body. Remind her that he was the only one who should be able to touch her the way Cassian had, kiss her the way that Cassian had. He would not be stolen from again, not from his brother at least.

Aida's body shook from the weight of his thrusts, and the only thing she could do to steady herself was to hook her ankles around the back of his thighs and pray he didn't break her and the bed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She chanted as she tried to dig her head into the bedsheets, the pleasure was too much. She had already come once, that mixed with her sensitive stomach was seriously beginning to fuck with her head, making it harder and harder for her to think about anything beyond him and the feeling of his cock fucking itself into her.

"Quiet." Azriel ground out, one of his hands moving to her face to cover her mouth effectively stopping any sound from coming out. Azriel's face was set in a scowl above her, the occasional grunt coming out of his lips as he watched her face contort with pleasure and pain. Yes, he thought to himself, all for me.

Aida's stomach clenched just from that one word, a muffled moan escaping her lips. The way he looked at her, the way he spoke to her, it was taking its toll. In an effort to bring herself closer to a release she tried, and failed, to grind her hips against him but he had her pinned exactly where he wanted her, the angle set to his advantage. Her eyes widened, trying to convey what she wanted to him without using her words, or her hands that were currently tied above her head and rendered useless.

"Does the whore want to come?" Azriel asked, bending down so their breaths were not their own. She nodded as best as she could, mumbling a "Yes Sir," from her covered lips that sounded more like gibberish. He chuckled, basking in her humiliation as he squeezed her face tighter, his long fingers threatening to break her very jaw.

"Do it then."

She didn't need him to say anything else as she reached her second orgasm of the night. Her hips moved frantically against his, meeting him thrust for thrust as she bit down on his hand, loosening his unrelenting grip on her face. Her back arched off the bed, her eyes rolling back and her hands clenching and unclenching above her head. Azriel kept fucking her even after she came, not caring about the overstimulation he was giving her body or the fact that her teeth had dug themselves into his skin. Tears were freely making their way down her face now, it was too much. She felt everything in her body and everything in his, and the only thing she could do to manage the pleasure was lie still as he used her. Quickly after she had, Azriel found his own release, not even bothering to pull out as he came inside of her.

He pulled out with a smirk, watching his cum flood out from her body and onto the bedsheets. This would be fun to clean later.

"How many has that been?" He asked, his finger absentmindedly shoveling the cum that had managed to escape back into her writhing body.

"Two, sir." She responded, her voice cracking. He nodded in response, pleased with her answer but disappointed as he realized he hadn't fucked conscious thought out of her yet.

"Color?" It took her a second, and Azriel wondered if he had possibly overdone it.

"Green." Guess not. He needed time, a few minutes maybe before he'd be ready to come again. And he'd damn sure be making the most of that time. He moved down her body, kissing her shallow wound on his descent between her legs. Azriel kneeled on the floor and pulled her body roughly towards him, forcing her legs to hang off as well. The shadows that were wrapped around her arms loosened but kept her hands tied.