paybacks a bitch and so am i

Slight nsfw warning👀

Narrators POV

Practice was now over and all the boys were in the locker joking around. Outside of the locker room though was an angry and plotting y/n waiting for the perfect time to pounce on an unsuspecting suna. If only the boy knew the beast he just released, he'd probably never leave the locker room.

Y/n's pov

"What is taking you mother fuckers so long" i shout from outside of the locker room. These bitches need to hurry up cause if one of atsumus horny fangirls touch me today I won't hesitate to whoop his and her ass.

"Chill ma they are almost done" aran says as he walks out, fixing up his uniform.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" i say flicking him off.

"Yo whats with all the hostility" suna says being the jack off he is.

"Leave me the hell alone and let's get going" I say, grabbing his hand. I start to pull him but he doesn't move.

"First we have to wait for the others and secondly your shoelaces arent tied" he said pointing at my feet. I was going to bend down to tie them when suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

"Suna can you please tie my shoes" I say in the grossest saccharine voice possible. Even adding a pout.

"Ew what's wrong with your face ugly bitch" aran says fake gagging.

"Mind your business aran" i say before turning back to suna smiling innocently.

"Sure dumbass," he says kneeling down to tie my shoe. He finishes up but before he could fully stand up I start petting his head.

"Good boy" I say, smirking a bit once I see him flustered.

"What the fuck did i just walk in on" osamu screams making my silent celebration short lived.

"I got yall nasty asses on camera" aran saying cackling.

"Bro delete that shit" suna says finally recovering. Aran just laughs him off as the rest of the team slowly emerges from locker room. I grab sunas hand and he intertwines his fingers with mine. We make our way down the hall quite easily with little to no fangirls in sight. Me and suna were making conversation until we were rudely interrupted by a babbling idiot.

"Why are y'all holding hands?" Atsumu says pointing between us.

"What do you mean we always hold hands?" Suna says shrugging him off. I hear some of the team stifle a laugh. I sent them a glare making them instantly shut up.

"Nuh uh" he says crossing his arms like a five year old.

"Yeah we do the fuck are you on. Don't tell me the bleach finally got to the last 3 brain cells" i say laughing at his pout.

"I got more brain cells than that. I bet my iq is bigger than yours asshole" he huffs.

"Wait what class are you in again?" I say smirking when I'm greeted with silence.

"That's what I thought," I say laughing along with the team. We finally make it to my class as I wave goodbye at the boys. I was about to head into class before suna pulled me back.

"I don't get a special goodbye," he says smirking like an asshole.

"No bitch get to class. This is why you're failing" I begin to walk again before I'm pulled back again.

"Bitch let me go" I huff and he just quietly chuckles.

"Give me a kiss first and you're free to go" he says poking out his lips.